Chapter 2

-Jesse's POV-

'Can Mr. And Mrs. Drake please step out onto the floor for their first dance' One of Theodore's pack members said.

Was he Nicholas? I think he was Nicholas.

I had been introduced to all of them, but with the amount of them, I couldn't remember anyone past the first 3.

It was a beautiful night, the person who had set this all up must've been a romantic. There was a large white gazebo, strung with fairy lights that lit up like the stars above it. It was set on a school's field, and it looked amazing.

Theodore bowed down like a gentleman, taking my mother's hand and kissing it softly.

And to think I have to sleep in the room next to them tonight.

Gross.

She however, giggled and followed him to the floor, the majestic train of her dress trailing along the floor.

'Could the best man and maid of honour please join' The guy who I think is Nicholas announced, winking at someone behind me.

Who came up with this magical pairing of the maid of honour and best man? I dont even know his name, yet I've taken pictures laughing in his arms.

'Care to dance M'lady?' A deep voice said behind me, bowing down just like Theodore had done to my mother.

I wanted to say no, but everyone was watching us.

Besides, one dance wont hurt, even if he's way out of my league. But.. there's also the fact I have 2 left feet.

'Okay' I smiled, taking his hand.

He pulled me onto the dance floor, both of us  standing there for a moment.

'Uhm.. I kind of have 2 left feet so I'm not really sure what to do' I stumbled across my words.

He laughed, a blush rising to my cheeks.

'Here, Ill show you' He said, taking my hands in his.

'You put your arms here' He explained, lifting my arms up so they would wrap around his neck.

'And mine go here' He said, his voice growing deeper.

He placed his hands on my lower waist, while I tried to hide my blush.

He suddenly pulled me close to him, a small yelp leaving my lips.

'And you hold your partner close' He whispered in my ear, sending a small shiver through my spine.

I should be thinking "He's so pushy! What if he's trying to rape me!" But all I could think about is how amazing is body felt pressed up to mine.

'Okay. I think I got that' I nodded, looking down at my feet.

He started moving slowly, as I began panicking.

'Hey, look up here' He whispered softly, pointing to his eyes.

'And forget about what's happening, just move with me' He said, as I looked into his eyes.

That gorgeous brown... So familiar..

'You're that grey wolf who pounced on me!' I exclaimed without thinking.

He looked confused for a moment, before his infamous smirk crossed his face.

'And you're that beautiful wolf that kissed me' He said deeply, his breath brushing against my ear.

My cheeks flushed a dark red, my gaze falling away from his teasing eyes.