Chapter 13

SHOUTOUT TO xXSweetLullabyXx !! For being the reader that actually bothered reading the authors note and answered polietly!! You are now my favourite reader!

I personally am from New Zealand. Yup, the little island beside Australia.

And enough about stalking me guys. I'm not that interesting..

QUESTION:

If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH AND GUYS. If you're reading this book, do NOT read Accidentally In Love. Its unedited, a fanfic, my writing is horrible there and it just ain't worth it. So please dont. I'm warning you now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

'Honey! I'm home!' I yelled out to noone in particular upon opening the door.

'In the kitchen sweetie!' Kaitlyn yelled from the kitchen presumably.

I went to the kitchen, amused to see how this would turn out.

'What? Kaitlyn? You're cheating on me?' An unfamiliar voice exagguratedly gasped as I walked through the doorframe.

I hadn't seen him in a while.

'Kaitlyn? We've been married for 30 years!' I exclaimed in fake shock.

'You can't tell me you're cheating with this guy!' I gestured to Luke, her mate.

Kaitlyn walked up to me, sadness plastered over her face.

'Im sorry Jess. Its been a good 30 years but lately I've just.. been feeling lonely. You're never at home, and when you are you're not with me. Luke has.. Luke makes me feel alive again. I'm sorry.'

'Wow. I actually believed that for a second' I said in shock. She was a great actress.

'Yeah, I know. Im amazing' She flipped her hair, making me laugh.

'Yup, she's all yours Luke. Too vain for my liking' I said.

Luke pulled on her hand on brought her to his chest, pecking her on the nose. He whispered something in her ear that made her giggle softly.

It was so cute that I felt a little jealous. I know I'll never have that with my mate.

'What is this I hear about my boyfriend being cheated on?? Why is she not being cheated on by me!' Vanessa's voice rang from upstairs.

Before I knew it she had her hands on her hips at the kitchen entrance, raising her eyebrow at me. But she wasn't as great as Kaitlyn, because you could tell she was trying to hold in her laughter.

'But I'm your boyfriend!' Nicholas whined playfully, grabbing her by the hips.

'Yeesh. Women' I rolled my eyes.

I opened the cupboard, my eyes roaming the premises until I spotted something edible. I grabbed the pack of Oreo's, waving goodbye to everyone before heading upstairs.

I needed a shower, maybe I would play Fruit Ninja for a while, a bit of Facebook, then drop off to bed.

'Missed it!'

'I will get it!'

'Come at me Valley!' I could hear Christan yell as I stood outside our bedroom door.