Chapter 25

Dont enjoy this valentine's thing attached because the person who made it needs to be damned to hell.^^

SUPERNATURAL IS THE REASON I HAVENT UPDATED OVER A MONTH, SO BLAME THE WINCHESTERS. ALSO SOMEONE PUT MY BOOK ON A "Best books on Wattpad" what even.

There are too many of you to mention for being amazing fans, so how about a mention to ALL of you. For literally just being Angels (amazing cute angels, like Cas [obvs] )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Christan!' I sighed in relief at the sight of him walking out the front door.

'Jesse? What happened to- Val!' He ushered us both quickly inside, putting the lights on the in living room.

'Val? Oh god, Val please be okay' Christan stroked back her hair as I set her down on the carpet.

'Jess, I saw you running in with Val and I have some stuff.. The pack doctor said to cover the wound quickly, he's 10 minutes away.' Kaitlyn was holding a box of medical supplies in her hands, setting her phone down on the table.

She put the supplies beside me, as Christan held Valerie up.

'You're a live saver Kaitlyn' I forced a smile quickly, turning back to Valerie.

I saw Valerie's wound properly, the two large holes indicating a wolf bite. Panic rose inside me.

'Ive got a wet cloth to hold back the bleeding!' Luke yelled huskily, as if he had just woken up. He rushed towards us from the kitchen, handing Christan the towel.

'Thanks mate' Christan quickly held down the cloth on Valerie's now swollen blood wound, making her cry out in pain.

'Daddy.. it.. hurts' She cried out, struggling to keep her eyes open.

'It'll be better sweetheart. Daddy and I will take care of you. Dont worry' I spoke in a soft tone, opening up a large wrap of bandage.

'We'll get her a glass of water and a blanket' Kaitlyn said, shooing Luke back to the kitchen as she went towards the laundry cupboard.

'Should I take it off? So you can cover it?' Christan sounded as panicked as I was, holding the wet and now bloody cloth down on Valerie's shoulder.

'Uh- yeah. Yeah do that' I pushed back my tears, wiping them on my bare arm.

Christan lifted up the cloth slowly, putting it beside him. His eyes widened in panic immediately at the sight of her open wound.

'Its been at least 5 minutes of me holding that thing down! Why is it still bleeding??' Christan exclaimed in panic, breathing heavily as we watched more blood trickle out of the wound.

'How would I know Christan? I dont know!' I yelled frantically, quickly pressing the large folded gauze on Valerie's shoulder.

'Just hold that down' I held it until he put his hand beside mine, holding the gauze down for me.

'How are you holding up Val?' I tried to smile through my panic, pulling out the medical tape to hold down the gauze.

She gave me a small smile, before coughing raspily.

'Ok-' She stopped, coughing again.

'Do you want some water Valerie? It's in your favourite cup' Luke came up beside me, holding out the cup Valerie drinks from daily.

It was a hard plastic blue cup, that Luke had customized with the words "Better than Luke" and a small video game controller under it. Luke had bought the cup for Valerie on her birthday, along with the newest Fifa video game.