Chapter 22

Hi.

I like your comments alot.

Hi knewsome. (Mykayla) I think we would get along really well. I really do.

And Skiocomarsh, in reply to your comment on Chapter 16 as someone reported it so I couldnt reply, "Fuck off Watson" :P 

Loverenee, LMAO for your comment on Chapter 21.

Btw, if you live in America I hate you so much. YOU HAVE HOT TOPIC AND MALTESER HOT CHOCOLATE. WE HAVE NOTHING. IM STARTING A REBELLION, GODDAMMIT AMERICA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

'I do hope you know, I am never letting you get away from me again' Christan's deep voice buzzed in my ear, making me feel all tingly inside.

I was facing the front door, pulling my keys out of my back pocket.

Thankfully, not having to shift as Christan and I walked home slowly, meant I wasn't at risk of losing my keys.

'Im not planning on going anywhere' I smiled, pushing the key into the door.

'THEO! DONT!' My mother squealing in excitement from the other side of the door made me jump back, jolting the key out as I did.

Mum.

I can't tell mum.

Which means no one else in the house can find out, or see anything.

Does Christan know that? I dont want to have him thinking I want to hide us.

Before he could take the key from my hand, I pulled him back behind one of the trees a few metres away from the house.

'You do know why we cant-'

'You do know you forget to put up your block majority of the day? Especially when you're thinking' Christan smirked, putting his hands around my waist.

'Why is it that you can read my thoughts, and I'm not allowed to read yours?' I asked with a frown.

'When did I ever say you weren't?' He inquired.

I opened my mouth to speak, but words wouldnt form.

'Well then' I said, lost for words.

'It'll be like we are just step-siblings in front of all of them. Im fine with it, but I understand your fears. Just know I'll be there to help'

He made me smile sometimes.

Alot of the time.

All the time.

'I'm denying that you're perfect, because it will go to your head. But you are.. something else' I looked up at him, unable to keep my smile contained.

'I'm yours' He said softly, leaning his head down and placing his lips against mine.

It was so cold out; without his constant kisses I'd be blue-lipped.

I could stay in the freezing cold forever, as long as I had him.

I pulled back, laughing lightly.

'We have to get Valerie to sleep. I promised her I'd be back with you an hour ago' I said.

'But I just got to start kissing you without making you mad first' He pouted lightly.

'Can we watch a movie when we get upstairs?' He suggested.

I thought for a moment.

'How about three?'