Chapter 19

Hi :)

So you guys have literally got the votes for 18 and 16 at a tie. Thanks so much -.-

Nah, but thanks for your opinion anyway, I appriciate it. EVEN YOU WHO VOTED FOR IT AND DIDNT COMMENT. YES I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I think I'll leave it for now, because of course werewolves obviously have a different way of living, and we shouldn't be bringing in our human age gap things :P Maybe later.

I'd like to shoutout to thepandalova! (I hope you guys all know my shoutouts are like dedications, cause I can't dedicate. I pretty much only use my phone for wattpad)

Anyway, thepandalova I'm sorry your pillow is soaked with tears. I'm sorry its my fault. I think maybe you should steal your brother or sisters pillow, or sleeping may be quite uncomfortable tonight.

And why are you crying? I'm really sorry that this book is so bad that you had to.

Here's a chapter anyway :)

Btw, shit's gonna start to get real really freaking soon in this story.

Enjoy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV- (I don't even know why I bother writing this up here anyway?)

'Kaiiiiitttlllyyyyynnnn' I knocked on the door again, checking the time on my watch for the 5th time.

It was already 3 in the afternoon, and she was still sleeping. I mean, I like to sleep but... not till 3 when I have plans with someone that afternoon.

'Kaitlyn if you don't answer I will pick your lock! We need to get going!' I yelled again, knocking harder.

I didn't want to invade her privacy, but I've been trying to wake her up since 12.

'Thats it Barnes! I hope you like cold baths in the morning!' I yelled, going down to the kitchen.

I knelt down and grabbed a bucket from the bottom of the pantry, holding it under the tap. While the tap ran, I went to the study to grab a few paperclips to pick open the door.

The bucket did take longer than I thought, so I checked my messages instead.

There was one from Jake.

From: Jake

Tomorrow night yeah? And should I go for a red or blue tie? Because its formal right? We're going somewhere after right? What if I do the wrong thing, we don't know each other!

There was also one from Izzy.

From: Izzy

Its Tomorrow night right? And should I go for a red or blue dress? Is it formal? Should IJ wear a dress? We're going somewhere after Starbucks right? Jesse I'm freaking out, I don't even know him!

I laughed, and messaged them both the exact same thing.

To: Jake; Izzy

Yup. It is Tomorrow night, and you should go for red. It is formal, Ill message you the details for after. I hope you aren't vegetarian, and like steak. And don't worry, you two would be perfect x

From: Jake

You are honestly the best. I love steak :D

From: Izzy

Dude who doesn't love steak? I'm so excited!

I then booked reservations for this really good steak restaurant I knew that was downtown, messaging them both the details before putting my phone down on the table, noticing the bucket of cold water was overflowing.

My Stepbrother, My Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें