Chapter 15

Hullo! How are yooouuu all??

Over 34Kkkkkkkk! So happy right now as you may be able to tell :D

SHOUTOUT TO Kalenlee123! Best comment :D

Answer to the last question:

I'm actually internally debating this. Its really really hard and I just really dont know anymore. Its ruining my life... But this debate has been partially solved as I was choosing between onesies, and I got the Batman one.

#Dedication

Question for the chapter:

FIRST KISS. What was it like? Are you a Kiss-Virgin?? (I forgot the name for it :/)

I wanna know these cute or awkward stories brownaynay's!

Here comes another chapter..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Ex mate!' I yelled out loud.
I slammed my black queen beside Vanessa's white king.

'Noo! That's unfair!' She yelled back, leaning over the table to see where she went wrong.

'Jess, its CHECKmate' Vanessa's uncle Robbie walked through the living room, toward the Media room.
The bald spot on the back of his head shone brightly with the reflection of the sun on it, making me giggle silently. He was quite fat too, so that didn't help. Uncle Robbie ate so much I'm convinced one day he is going to pop like a balloon.

'But I'm older so I have to win!' Vanessa crossed her arms angrily on her chair.

'But I'm almost turning 10 too!' I exclaimed.
She giggled loudly, a grin on her face.

'It sounded like you said you were gonna be ten-ty two!' She giggled.

'It did!' I laughed out loud.

'You kids are crazy!' Vanessa's Uncle Robbie threw his arms up in the air like a chicken, walking back into the kitchen.

'Hey Ness, wanna go play outside?' I grinned, my missing tooth prominently showing.

'But its so sunny...' She groaned, jumping off the chair. She flicked her straight, tummy length black hair to her back, as I jumped off the chair too.

My feet could just about reach the floor on the lounge room chairs, unlike hers, who was barely even close to it.

'Come on! Or I'll sing the Barney theme song again and again and-'

'Okay! Okay I'll come outside!' She yelled in frustration of my taunting.

'Dont go into the woods kids!' Uncle Robbie yelled with his mouth full for the 100th time this week.

'Yeah yeah!' I said with no concern, as I sprinted outside.
I jumped up and down hyperactively while I waited for Vanessa. She was slowly walking along, which made me so bored I was soon yelling out to Jason's window.

'Jase! Come play with us!' I yelled, knowing his balcony door was open on the second floor.

'But Space Rangers is on!' He yelled back, sounding a bit distressed.

'Please Jase? It wont be as fun without you!' I screamed.

Another sliding door opened above her, an almost black mop of hair popping up.

'Can I come too? I'm bored as' He said, a small pout with his bottom lip.
Clark didnt look alot like me, but he was still my brother.