Chapter 23

On Chapter 10 I had written "Over 5000 reads? Youre kidding right?"

I cant even function the amount of reads this book has gotten now.

HemmoNIRVANA and DauntlessCakeMaker.

HemmoNIRVANA because YOUR USERNAME AND PHOTO. UGH ITS GREAT.

DauntlessCakeMaker because your comments entertain me greatly :)

NO, T'WAS NOT THE END LAST CHAPTER BROWNAYNAYS. Not even close guys.

Soz.

QUESTION: Adventure Time or Regular Show (^^ :P) ? Why?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Six Months Later-

'Ready to lose?' Kaitlyn taunted, twirling her tall stick in her hands.

She was standing on the balls of her feet, moving side to side to prepare.

'Ready to kiss my ass when I win? ' I teased back, throwing my long wooden training stick in the air so it spun, before catching it.

I prepared my battle stance.

'I think the situation will be more like me pushing this huge stick up your ass' Kaitlyn retorted.

I opened my mouth to sass back, but was interupted by a shirtless Luke.

'Alright girls, dont go into sex talk' Luke smirked.

Both of us turned and glared at him murderously.

'Sorry..' He chewed on his lip ring in embarrasment, pushing his hands through his already perfect quiff.

Christan walked in the training room looking frantic, clicking his fingers loudly to get our attention like a woman proving a point.

'Before you start, please dont break the table again. Dad refuses to pay for them anymore, so 100 bucks came out of my pocket' Christan gestured to the "brand new table", an exact replica of the old one Kaitlyn and I had broken last week.

We may have shifted during our fight, clawed the table, and thrown the huge wooden pieces at each other with a large amount of force.

Wooden furniture have been our dodgeballs for the past few weeks.

'You know you love us, no matter what' I teased, my eyes still fiercely on Kaitlyn.

'Yeah actually. When you two fight one on one, its really freaking hot' Christan commented.

'Well at least we know you arent gay. When are you getting a girlfriend man? Youre 18!' Luke exclaimed.

'Yeah Christan! Or at least get some booty call. Live your non-minor life!' Kaitlyn stopped her stance, looking over at Christan.

I could feel my jealousy and anger levels rising at the thought of Christan with "Booty Call".

I leaped up, kicking Kaitlyn's stick out of her hands and let it fly above her.

'Hey!' She glared at me, catching the stick as it fell.

'Rule Number 1 was always pay attention, or have you forgotten' I smirked, taking a few steps back.

'Oh girl it is ON' Kaitlyn battle cried, twisting her stick behind her back before launching at me.

I blocked her strong forced blow from touching my skin with my stick, pushing forward as hard as I could so she stumbled back.