Chapter 21

Howdy Brownaynay's! Sadly, the beginning of this chapter got deleted so I had to rewrite which was a right pain in the ass.

Shoutout to TaranaLove and lolaandrooney :)

Question for the chapter:

What is your favourite wattpad book? (If you can't pick one, you have an option of Top 3)

**SONG REFERENCE HIDDEN. ITS BY 5SOS TOWARDS THE END IF YOU GET IT, I DO WHATEVER YOU ASK :P Bet you wont find it**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

Lets set something straight.

Just because I'm not a Nigella Lawson, and the fact that I'm making 2 minute noodles for my daughter does NOT mean I'm unfit to be a parent.

For one, people like Valerie and I actually love noodles. Its not because we can't cook. Besides, she REQUESTED noodles.

Mostly because I am the Beyonce of Music when it comes to 2 minute noodles if I must say so myself.

Besides, I need to find Christan soon because he is over his head. We were told to avoid the woods. Although he is future Alpha, his decision-making skills often waver when his anger comes into play.

I took the noodles out of the microwave, setting it on the centre island bench beside Kaitlyn and her laptop.

'If I talk to you right now, will you actually listen or be too engrossed in tumblr?' I asked Kaitlyn, knowing that by the intent look on her face she was on her number 1 social media website.

'Well I know you'd never interupt me during tumblr time because you know I'd probably hurt you, so what's up?' She closed her laptop to my surprise.

I cut open the sachet of flavouring for the noodles, pouring it in.

'Do you reckon you could check up on Valerie for a bit? She wont be any trouble, and I'm just giving her dinner so she wont be hungry. Ill be back before she starts feeling sleepy and-'

'Jess!' She interupted me, laughing lightly.

'Jess its fine, she's not a bratty kid and she's always good. Go find Christan' Kaitlyn smiled, using her hands to shoo me away.

'Thanks so much Kaitlyn' I grinned, mixing up the flavour and the noodles.

I walked through the kicthen doorframe to Valerie, who was playing Fifa against Luke.

'No! How are you even winning? You're 7!' Luke yelled, trying frantically to get his player to tackle the ball from Valerie's player.

'She's turning 5 on Saturday Luke' I smirked, putting down the bowl of noodles on the table.

He paused the game and stared at Valerie in shock.

'No way, you're only 4?' He raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

'4 and three hundred and sixty three days old!' Valerie protested, making me laugh.

'But you're so smart.. and so good at Fifa. You've got the smarts of someone so much older'

'I used to do everything myself before, because my old mean parents didn't like me very much. Maybe that's why I'm like almost old?' She said innocently.

'Heaven knows why, you're probably the next great female soccer player' Luke lightened up the mood, making Valerie grin.

'Future athletes also need to eat, noodles are ready Val' I said.