Chapter 3

Sorry it took me ages to update but here goes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

'And here's the room you'll be staying in, also known as my room' Christan said, opening a dark blue door.

There was nothing much in it that I could see, as it was about 4am and both of us decided not to turn on any lights.

After a dark car ride, lights really hurt. But if there was one thing I could see in that room, is that Christan wasn't joking when he said there was only one bed.

I was so tired I didn't even care, flopping down on the bed. The other side of the bed sunk with mine, making me look over at the figure beside me.

'Dont frown, you look more beautiful without it' He whispered, rubbing his thumb across my forehead.

The frown released off my face, heat rushing to my cheeks.

'I uh- Your meant to beK sleeping on the floor' I stuttered, trying to look away from his eyes.

They put me in too much of a trance, those eyes.

'Nope, not moving' He smirked, crossing his arms stubbornly.

A smirk rose on my lips. I shoved his body off the bed, a loud bang heard as his ass hit the carpet floor.

'Come back up and I won't  hesitate to hurt you' I warned, making him chuckle softly.

He silently got up and ripped off his shirt, revealing his undeniably sexy chest, throwing it to a corner of the room. Then he started unbuckling his pants.

'I didnt order a male stripper' I exclaimed, flinging my hands over my eyes.

'It aint my fault I have an irresistable body. You chose to look anyway' He teased.

I could feel his gaze on me, and knowing him he probably had a smirk on his face. I opened my eyes again a minute later to find him lying ontop of a soft furry blanket.

Damn that thing looked comfy.

'Care to pass me a pillow babe?' I huffed, chucking a pillow on his face.

'Dont look, or I may have to blind those pretty little eyes of yours' I threatened, frowning.

'Wow, two threats in less than 2 minutes. I like it' He said making me roll my eyes.

I stood up, finding my suitcase by the bathroom. Someone must've brought it here earlier.

I rummaged through one, finding a purple singlet and a pair of "Lakers" boxers. Men's boxers are comfortable okay?

Besides, I bought them UNUSED so I think its okay. I looked over my shoulder at Christan, to find his pillow covering his face.

The reassurement in my mind I stripped off Christan's shirt, pulling my singlet over my head. I then stripped off my jeans; those tight, tight skinny jeans, blood probably circulating my legs again at the feel of my comfy boxers.

Apparently wearing skinny jeans is normal, and its meant to cling to your skin. Vanessa also didn't fail to mention I was just overreacting because I'm used to slim fitted jeans when she bought them for me.A yawn escaped my lips, before I crawled back inside the bed's warm covers.

'Goodnight asshole' I said, snuggling into the comfy pillow.

It smelt like him; like Christan. That musk of the woods mixed with the enhancing scent of Lynx Africa.