Chapter 10

You're joking right? Over 5000 reads? People are voting too! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH you seriously make my day, always <3

But it would be nice if ya, you know commented to tell me your thoughts on the story.

I just really like comments.

But read on brownaynays xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

'So you're telling me-' I took a sip of my sprite before I continued.

'That you've never, in your life, tried it?'

'Nope' He shrugged, taking a bite of his burger.

'Really?' I gasped, throwing my drink halfway down the wrong pipe.

I chocked a little, before being able to swallow properly.

'Yes really, why is that so hard to believe?' He laughed, slurping his Pepsi.

A sip of my Sprite was taken from the bottom of the paper cup, making a louder sound than intended.

I could almost imagine my mother scolding me for improper manners.

Christan threw his head back in laughter, before slurping his again, trying to be louder.

I looked up at him and blinked twice.

Dad used to do that.

I shook my head a little, shaking the thought out of me. I averted back to the previous question.

'I dont know, I kind of put you down as that kind of person' I said.

I decided against my drink, and picked up a fry instead.

'What kind of person is that?' He raised an eyebrow as he leaned over the table.

'The type of popular person who goes to mall every weekend to the arcade in the cinema to play air hockey' I said, not adding the extra part of the image filling my mind.

Surely, if he did, he would go to the movies with one different girl everytime. It wouldnt be anyone special, most likely a blonde bimbo, being cliche and doing all the necessary moves (Like fake yawning so he can wrap his arm around her) to get her in his bed after.

Typical player.

Just the thought of him kissing a blonde bimbo at the back of the theatre made me want to rip her bleached blonde hair from her head one by one, and dip her into a pit of acid while she screamed for mercy, although she was just a figment of my now bad imagination.

Christan clicked his fingers infront of my face, snapping me out of the ruthless scenario I was creating in my head.

'Huh?' I automatically replied, looking up at him.

'I didn't say anything, you just went silent for a few moments and looked like you were imagining something involving a bloody murder' He looked at me expectantly to elaborate.

I couldn't let him know I was murdering his "girl for the night".

So my brilliant reply was:

'Yeah uh... have you ever tried having a sugar eating contest?'

The packets of sugar was the first thing my eyes landed on.

He looked confused for a moment, before a smirk crossed his lips.