Chapter 7

Sorry for not updating for ages! My phone got confiscated :( Well I looked at my book and saw like 1900 something reads... THANKYOU  PEOPLE OUT THERE. I LOVE YA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

My eyes forced themselves open, no matter how tired I was. And trust me, I was exhausted.

Last night was a big night for most. People got completely pissed, but I think the ones who stayed sober had the most fun. You will be surprised how much fun it is to be around drunk people.

Crazy stuff went on last night, Table Tennis, Mad Dancing Skills, Spin the Bottle, getting thrown into the indoor and outdoor pools, 3L milk challenge, and there's probably a whole lot of puke in the pool due to it.

And some other things I would prefer not to mention.

There were only a handful of us that didn't get drunk, mostly because we had to look after the others. Yeah I'm usually on sober duty, I don't drink very often.

This, is the reason I was very surprised when the smell of fresh pancakes met my nose, not alcohol and sweat. I looked around, this isn't my room...

Jason mustve gotten me to bed last night. I changed out of my PJ's and into the fresh set of clothes folded in a neat pile beside the bed. I started walking down the hallway, before Kaitlyn literally crashed into me.

'We need you out of this house for a while will call you back later bye!' She laughed nervously.

She started pushing me towards the front door, mumbling a quick goodbye before slamming it in my face.

"What just happened...?" Rae's voice appeared in my head. Why would they kick me out of the house?

"I'm not sure, care to go for a run?" I replied. She almost jumped out of my brain in excitement.

I didn't wait for any further reply, finding my way to the forest's border. It was just about a kilometer away.

After stripping off my clothes and folding them in a pile behind a tree, I let Rae take over her form.
My bones shifted, chestnut brown fur and paws created out of my body, my four legs covered with white fur. I felt so free, like I could run anywhere, be anything I wanted to be. My snout curled into a grin, as I took off.

Leaves from bushes brushed against me, the wind dancing softly through my sleek coat. I started navigating my way to the place I had found on that first day, feeling so happy and content I was about to burst.

I crossed the running water, washing my coat clean as I jumped up on the other side. I shook the water off me, before sprinting off again enjoying the free air dryer I was receiving. My mood was one that could not be ruined.

When I was running today.. something felt different inside of me. I couldn't pinpoint it.

I began to slow down as the small clearing appeared, the sun evidently high up in the sky already set peacefully beyond the cliffs edge. The edge was completely stable, not near crumbling into the long fall.

This was my secret place. I would probably never tell anyone about it.

This place would be mine and only mine.

I walked over to the edge and lay down, my head resting on my front paws, legs curled up beneath me. My breath caught up in my thraot yet again at the beautiful sight. You could see everything from here.

The view stretched over London's houses and apartments, past the Eye and the busy city, right beyond to the fields that lay behind. I didn't think there was a view like this anywhere in London till I saw it with my own two eyes.