A/N.. IM SORRY

Okay so I know I owe you an explanation.... It's been like 2 months.

If I'm being honest, I don't actually have a proper one.

So I'd like to give a shoutout to DeadlyNinja021 and nutmegeyes, because they are cool.

DeadlyNinja021, are you a turtle? Cause it'd be pretty damn cool if you were. I bet we would be brothers.. andn fight crime and everything. I hope you like Nutella.

nutmegeyes just has a cool username. I like nutmeg in hot chocolate, its goood.

Um so yeah, Ive just been procrastinating my writing because I've been procrastinating everything else in my life, and it all piled up so I just haven't had time to write really.

I think I learnt best from danisnotonfire, as I have been watching him, AmazingPhil (he really is amazing) and some other youtubers for the past 6 weeks. And because I procrastinate EVERYTHING. Its not good, stop procrastinating everyone.

I was hoping to post this authors note with a chapter, but I've barely begun the chapter.... yeah sorry. I even left you just as they kissed! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENS GOD IM SORRY.

Now I'm not saying I have writers block, because I don't. I've pretty much got this entire story in the bag.

What I am saying is that I'm just really freaking lazy.

And I am sorry. I truly am.

To the fam: IF YOU LIVE IN NZ OR AUSTRALIA OH MY GOSH ITS JUNE 18TH NEXT YEAR CAUSE I LIVE IN NZ IM SO EXCITED.

And if you're still reading, there will be a question up for ya'll to answer next chapter along with a shoutout to 5 random people who appear on my notifications just to say I'm truly sorry.

I love each and every one of you, and would be more than glad to talk to you guys and get to know you better. You're all amazing brownaynays :D

Till the next time I stop procrastinating and post a chapter,

Shania xx