Chapter 20

So I reuploaded this cause Wattpad keeps hating on me, and no it didn't send out emails to followers, or a little wattpad notification saying I updated. AND the story didn't update on phones. So here we are guys, Chapter 20 :)

SHOUTOUT TO LittledarlXox cause she's a freaking commenting machine!

And:

Niall_rox

MieHenriksen

AND

marieloude

marieloude I feel as though you are a lovely person.

And I literally starting watching Teen Wolf an exact week ago today, and I just finished Season 3A. Something is wrong me.

DEREK HALE IS A BABE<3 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

Kaitlyn put her keys in the lock of the front door, and pushed it open.

I had been silent the rest of the ride, blocking out the sound of the car tyres rubbing against the road and focusing on two things.

Rae, and who that man was.

Currently I was thinking maybe Theodore knew something about the man, as he was some sort of past Alpha. Obviously he wasn't part of our pack, because his mere presence makes me uneasy, and I've met almost everybody in this pack.

At least Kaitlyn would have recognised him.

I had no real suspicions about him, like I didn't think he was a mass murderer, so it wasn't really that big of a problem.

Although.. it could be.

But I couldn't talk directly to Theodore. I didn't want to bring up any small problem for a gut feeling. He was more my Alpha than my mother's husband, and I think I should go to someone who could help me without it becoming something big. If it is big, then we can go straight to him but for now..

I need Christan.

To talk to him that is.

Because as much as I'd like to think I don't trust a person who I've known for a little over 2 months, more than a childhood friend who I've known for almost all my life, I know its not true.

'Is there a..' Kaitlyn stopped her sentence for a second, before answering her own question.

'Crap Jess, there's a pack meeting' Kaitlyn said, making my head whip up from the kitchen floor to the sliding door.

The chairs were lined up, and it seemed as though majority of the pack was there. Hell, probably all of the pack was here.

'Why so suddenly? Why weren't we told?' I asked quickly, trying to figure out how we would slink in without making a huge late scene.

'We were apparently; I've got like 7 million messages from alot of different people' Kaitlyn slipped her phone back in her pocket.

I checked my pocket for my phone, but I didn't have it on me.

I must've left it somewhere in the house as I was waking Kaitlyn up with that ice bucket.

'Alright, how about we quietly go in through the sliding door, because I see an empty place beside Luke and one place beside Christan. The seats seem almost the same from the pack ceremony when I came, I'm just sitting beside an allocated person now'

Everything seemed so ordered.

It was quite fascinating.

I quietly opened the door, Kaitlyn following close behind me as we inconspicuously slunk into our seats.