Chapter 14

Hey guys! So sorry it took so long to update. I have school+the whole really really long bloody chapter got deleted and ruined my life.

Shoutout to my_inner_wolf! Most amazing fan Xx

And favourite comment of the last chapter was from WerewolfDancer! Robert Downey J and Will Ferrell are bloody amazing man, I agree.

Answer to the question of last chapter:

Either Chocolate or Chicken. Maybe a Chocolate filled chicken. I dunno.

Answer to the question of the authors note:

Ashton Irwin. Just Ashton flippin' Fletcher Irwin.

I love him so much it hurts my clenching heart.

Question for this chapter:

Batman or Superman? Reasons?

Its a real toughie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jesse's POV-

I was having this dream.

After having a relatively fun with Christan; roasting marshmallows and having bad attempts at smores, both of us lay under the stars, beside Valerie, and fell asleep.

The sun had peeked through my eyes, so I was half conscious, but I didn't want to wake up.

So I kept dreaming.

In my dream, Vanessa was tugging my hair into a tight, high bun. She was dressing me up for something important. I looked down and saw the white lace covering my bust, silk flowing down.

If I didn't know any better I would say I was dressing up for my own wedding.

Then Valerie skipped inside, in a light violet dress, flowers in her hand.

And in my half conscious state I thought, aren't I lucky to have a daughter like Valerie? Who I can dream about about to be my little flower girl.

So I turned on my side in reality, going to wrap my hand around her small frame. Christan shifted slightly as I moved, my body pulled close to his.

But my arm hit the plush sleeping bag. Only the sleeping bag.

I shot my eyes open, immediately sitting up. Christan groaned lightly as I did so, trying to pull me back to him lazily.

I pushed away from him, standing up and trying to find Valerie. She wasn't where she was supposed to be. There was no trace of her.

'Whats wrong?' Christan asked huskily, rubbing his eyes.

I ignored how frigging sexy he looked currently, hair tousled and shirtless.

'Valerie isn't here! She's not here!' I yelled.

I was in the process of lifting up the sleeping bags when Christan grabbed my hands, turning me to face him.

'Stop. Calm down Jay. We have to think rationally, now breathe' I paused my panic, losing myself in his eyes.

I took a deep breath, and did what he said. I calmed down.

'I think we can trace her scent. Don't shift, she wont understand anything' I said firmly, like I was in command.

He let out a small proud smile, letting go of me.

I went behind a tree so he wouldn't see me shifting, slipped off my clothes and shifted. I held my clothes in my mouth, trying not to put too much slobber on them before handing them to Christan.