Chapter Two

I know I just updated yesterday but I was asked to update again so I've decided to. Please feel free to comment and vote!

Everyone in the clearing shifted their gazes to the entrance of the forest towards the extremely large firewood brown colored wolf that I spotted

Everyone in the clearing shifted their gazes to the entrance of the forest towards the extremely large firewood brown colored wolf that I spotted. Power radiated off of it but something seemed different and unusual as I stared at it.

Behind the wolf stood a grey wolf that was just a little smaller along with some other wolves that stood behind the grey one. I'm guessing that the brown wolf is the Alpha and the grey one is the Beta.

"Alpha Parker, so glad of you to join us this evening" Alpha Bryan spoke and the brown wolf nodded before he growled at the wolves behind him who came and stood in front of him. The sound of bones cracking filled the air for a few seconds before it was gone. Instead of a wolf, a man stood up in just wearing a pair of dark washed jeans that hung loosely on his hips. His abs stood out which could make any she-wolf go crazy.

Damn, he's one sexy creature. I could tell from where I was standing that his jaw was well shaped and defined, his nose looked perfect, his hair was a dark black color that was messy and sticking up in an extremely sexy way.

"Welcome" Alpha Bryan stated formally. Alpha Parker nodded and started walking over to him. The strange scent hit my nose again making my wolf go crazy. I looked around cautiously until they landed on Alpha Parker again. I noticed the grey wolf had shifted as well and was standing with his arms crossed by the other wolves.

As he got closer the firewood smell get stronger, that's when I realized it was from him.

"Mate" my wolf growled.

My eyes went wide with horror. Alpha Parker is my mate? I immediately shot my gaze to the ground. This can't be happening. What the hell did I do wrong to deserve this? Why Moon Goddess? I don't even want a mate for crying out loud.

Soon enough Alpha Parker was standing in front of Alpha Bryan, keeping my eyes down I heard him speak, "Alpha Bryan." His voice was so deep and sounded so powerful, cold, and emotionless. My wolf purred at the sound of it. She immediately started putting images in my head of what he could do to us. I scolded her and brushed them away.

"This is my Beta, James Davis" Alpha Bryan said, introducing my father. I kept my head down not wanting to look up.

"Look up" my wolf snapped.

"No" I quickly growled back.

I could feel Irene frown. "Come on, you know you want to" she pleaded. I groaned loudly in my head, "Fine." My wolf cheered in my head making me mentally roll my eyes at her.

I aloud my eyes to drift upward and wasn't paying attention to what my Alpha, my dad, and Alpha Parker was talking about. My dad turned to Alpha Bryan allowing me to quickly sneak a peek at my 'mate'. He doesn't even deserve that title. My wolf growled at that but I ignored her.