Chapter Five

Another cover by ellelelemenopi Thank you so much!

Another cover by ellelelemenopi  Thank you so much!

*Three Days Later - Halloween*

I stood in my bathroom attempting to shove my boobs into my costume.

Dammit, why do they make these so tight?

"Jamie? Are you almost done?" Sarina called out from my room.

"No! I can't fit my damn boobs in the bra!" I shouted back. Sarina gave a frustrated sigh before shouting back, "Well shove harder. I need to get changed, too. Pups are going to start trick-or-treating and I want to be able to scare the shit out of them."

I rolled my eyes at her before successfully shoving my boobs into the built-in bra of the costume.

Once I got the black leather jeans with nice black trim pulled on. I looked at myself in the mirror. The costume hugged my curves perfectly and made my boobs look bigger than they actually were.

Damn, I look badass.

'I can't wait for our mate to see us' Irene muttered which caused me to roll my eyes.

I pulled the small black jacked on my arms and hooked it around my neck like the picture had. After I successfully put on my black pumps I walked out of my bathroom holding my mask and whip in my right hand.

Sarina grinned, "You look like a sexy badass. All of the unmated wolves will grow boners like the pervs they are." I laughed at Sarina's comment as she entered my bathroom to change into her Grim Reaper costume with a sexy twist to it.

After Sarina finished we applied our makeup. I applied black eyeshadow cat-eyes with some natural red lipstick. My black hair curled and laid perfectly down my back and on my shoulders. How I got it that perfect, I don't know. Usually it's just a mass of tangles because of my straight hair.

"You ready to scare some wolves?" Sarina anxiously asked me as we entered my kitchen.

"Hell yeah I'm ready" I answered my voice laced with excitement. The excitement and rush of adrenaline coursed through me.

We both pulled out the bags of mixed candies like Hersey's, Twix, Milly Ways, Kitkats, Butterfingers, Baby Ruth's, Almond Joy, Whoppers (my favorite), Snickers, Skittles, M&M's, you name it.

We poured all the candy in a cauldron I had bought at that Halloween store called Halloween City. Yeah, they've got nice things there.

"What's the time?" Sarina asked me

I looked down at my phone and clicked the lock button to see the time.

5:47

"It's 5:47" I replied while I locked my screen and placed it back on the table.