Chapter Three

Here is chapter 3.

The picture is what Alpha Parker looks like.

Please feel free to comment, I enjoy comments and please vote!

My mouth hung open and everyone stared at Parker with confusion

My mouth hung open and everyone stared at Parker with confusion. My throat felt dry as I gulped.

"What do you mean you want Jasmine?" Alpha Bryan asked warily.

"I want and I will take Jasmine back to my pack with me" Parker replied with his eyes narrowed. His voice is hard and intimidating.

A frown formed on my face.

He can't do that. I will not go to his pack with him and leave my family and friends behind. Mate or not, I will not go with him.

"No."

My voice came out confident. The words flew out of my mouth without much thought.

Now all eyes were on me. I didn't miss the look of fury in Parker's eyes.

"No?" His voice was deadly as he raised an eyebrow. I glanced up at him before standing up. "That's right, no. I will not go to your pack with you. I'm staying here with my family."

I sighed before muttering a 'sorry' to everyone else in the room before exiting the dinning room and out of the pack house ignoring the people calling my name.

Damn Parker, he can go to hell.

Irene whimpered at my thoughts but I ignored her.

I turned towards the forest debating whether I should go for a run or not. Deciding against it because of the dangers of the forest at night I turn and run to my house. I ignore the fact I'm wearing heels and a dress because I feel great running.

I swung open the front door that I had unlocked using my house key.

It was dark so I decided to turn some lights on. Not bothering to change I plopped down on the couch and checked the time on my phone.

So much for a nice 'dinner'.

Looking back at my phone, I dialed Sarina's phone number. One the second ring she picked up.

"Jamie, what's up?" Sarina's voice sounded at the other end.

Taking a breath I blurted out, "Alpha Parker is my mate."

Sarina let out a gasp, "He's your mate?"

"Yeah."

She let out a loud squeal that made me pull the phone away from my ear. I heard her start talking again, "Oh my God! You finally found your mate, a sexy mate that is." I could tell she was wiggling her eyebrows.

"Come on, Sarina. You know that I don't want a mate." Irene growled lowly at me but I ignored her.

Sarina sighed, "Yeah, I know."