Chapter Thirty-Nine

My sister, Jtmay10  just started a new book! I made this cover for her and I suggest checking it out. Let's just take a moment to appreciate this guy though...

SONG: "Heathens" -Twenty-One Pilots

Anyways, here's the next chapter of RTA. Hope you guys will like it.

 Hope you guys will like it

*Parker's POV*

I tossed and turned in my bed. It's been almost three months since Jasmine was kidnapped. I've barely slept at all. Zander's forcing me to sleep. I've done everything I can to try to find her but no luck. It's been worse than hell. I have members searching all throughout the country for her.

How can I even sleep if Jasmine is all that runs through my head?

My eyes felt like they were on fire and I felt like I would pass out any moment.

After what seemed like forever, I finally fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

My vision was blurred. Everything looked like shadows. No light, just darkness.

However, there was one blob of light off in the distance. I tried to move towards it, but I never got closer.

My vision slowly began to become clear and I saw, standing in the light, a black wolf staring at me. It's icy blue eyes staring straight into my soul.

I felt a pull towards it. My wolf yearned for it.

'What's wrong?' I asked my wolf.

He growled in response, 'Mate.'

My eyes fixed back onto the wolf. It was still staring at me. This was Jasmine's wolf.

I tried to move forward once again, and to my surprise, my legs worked.

Jasmine's wolf didn't budge, but her eyes narrowed slightly.

'Can you communicate with her?' I asked my wolf.

'I can try,' he responded. After a few moments the wolf's ears perked up.

Finally I closed the distance between the wolf and me. Carefully, I lifted my hand and placed it onto the fur. Sparks shot through my hand and up my arm.

I then heard a foreign voice in my head. 'We've been taken by the Rogue King.'

A sudden rush of anger coursed through me and my jaw clenched. I already knew this, but part of me hoped it wasn't true.