Epilogue

Song: "Glorious" by Macklemore (feat. Skylar Grey)

[UNEDITED]

[1 Year Later]

[1 Year Later]

"Come on, Parker. I'll be fine," I huffed crossing my arms over my chest. Parker narrowed his eyes at me.

"You have to go to this meeting. It's very important. Besides, I'll have the girls here if I need anything," I assured, cupping his face in between my hands, and placed a kiss on his frowning lips.

His stare moved down to my stomach then back up to my face, his eyes softening a little. He slowly nodded his head while brushing his hand over my stomach.

"Okay, I'll go. But if anything happens, make sure to call me."

I nodded my head and smiled placing another kiss on his mouth before he turned away and got into the black car. I watched the car leave and felt a heavy weight being placed on my shoulders. Maybe he shouldn't have gone, I was due pretty soon and I didn't want Parker to be gone when the time comes.

"Don't worry, he'll be back," Peyton said from beside me. I didn't say anything but nod.

"Let's get you back inside, it's so hot out here," she said placing a hand on my back and helped me back inside.

It's been a year since the whole situation with the Rogue King, and Parker and I waited a couple months before we thought about having kids.

Actually it was me who took a while before I thought that I was ready. Thankfully, Parker understood and was patient with me. Now I am pregnant with a baby girl and I haven't been more happy.

I took a seat in the living room of the pack house, kindly pushing Peyton's hand away. "Thank you, but I can take it from here," I assured her with a smile.

I watched as Dakota walked up to her and delivered a slap to her ass and winked when she shot him a playful glare.

"Go away, Dakota. No one wants you here," she said jokingly.

Dakota gasped and placed a hand over his heart. "I'm hurt."

He then smirked and leaned towards her, "You're going to get it later."

She rolled her eyes but grinned, "Oh, I'm so scared."

He growled playfully, "You should be." He gripped her by the waist and pulled her close to him.

"Ew, you guys, I'm right here," I said cringing.

"Now you understand how we feel when you and Parker are constantly eye-raping each other," Dakota replied. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah, and you two constantly make out everywhere and you go at it even though you're pregnant," Peyton pitched in.

I immediately protested, "We haven't had sex since I got pregnant. We've been doing other things..." I trailed off realizing I wasn't making the situation any better.