Chapter Ten

Thank you hoebent for the great cover! I like it a lot and I really appreciate that you made this for me.

Here's another update for you guys. Please comment and enjoy the update.

I allowed my eyes to scan my room one last time

I allowed my eyes to scan my room one last time. I couldn't help but feel sad. I really am going to miss this place. Memories of being in my room flashed before my eyes. Like all those times I slept here and spent countless days in here doing absolutely nothing.

I frowned as I remembered the time when I spent two weeks sulking in my room. Only leaving my room to get food. The reason I was sulking and upset was because it was just after Kyan and I broke up. I didn't know what to do with life. At some point, I actually thought that he was my mate. But obviously that isn't true.

"Jasmine!" my father's voice sounded from downstairs. I let out a deep sigh before turning towards my door and head out. I closed the door behind be and made my way down the stairs towards the front door. There was a black SUV parked in front of my house. I'm guessing Parker got one of his pack members to bring one. I noticed that two men that look almost as intimidating and tall as Parker putting my suitcases and bags into the back of the car.

"Come here, Jamie," my mom sniffled from behind me. I turned around to face her. She opened up her arms and I stepped into her embrace. I hugged her tightly as I tried to keep in my tears. I felt her shaking and I knew she was crying. My eyes began to water but I didn't allow them to fall.

"It's ok, mom," I say soothingly as I rubbed her back," I'll come and visit you guys. I love you." She nodded her head and pulled away. "I love you too, sweetie," she whispered. I gave her a kiss on her cheek before turning towards my dad to give him a hug.

"Be good, Kiddo," he joked as he hugged me tightly. I let out a laugh as I shot him a playful glare. My smile then turned into a slight frown. "I'm going to miss you dad." A small smile played on his face, "I'm going to miss you, too."

There was a small lump in my throat as I felt my eyes still watering. I then turned to Zoey and Shelby who were already bawling their eyes out. They both ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Please don't go, Jamie!" Zoey cried out as she buried her face into my side. For 10 year olds, they were short. And that's coming from me.  They only reached my side.

"Who else will tease Andrew with us?" Shelby finished as she clung to my other side. I let out a laugh as I knelt to the ground so I could hug them both. Now a few stray tears escaped from my eyes. Andrew was standing behind them. I stood up to my normal height and went over to Andrew. Sadly, he was taller than me. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

I smirk appeared on my face, "Make good life choices and don't do drugs, little bro." A laugh left his lips as he nodded, "Sure thing, shorty."

I held my fist up which he gladly bumped. "I'm gonna miss you." Lastly was Anthony and Sarina who watched me gloomily. My eyes watered as I stared back at them. These too have been in my life for a very long time. Ever since we were pups. They've been there for me even through the times of trouble. I don't know what I would do without them.