Chapter Thirteen

Thank you SarcasticSkittles for the cover! I love it so much and I appreciate it. 😊😊

Thank you for getting me to 5k!

[WARNING - There will be content about Jasmine's past that some people might not be comfortable with

[WARNING - There will be content about Jasmine's past that some people might not be comfortable with. Feel free to skip if you would like]

I smiled to myself as my boyfriend of three years, Kyan Adams, since freshman year took my hand in his and held open the door for me. We had just gotten back from a date of playing laser tag and we both were exhausted.

"I had fun tonight. Playing laser tag with you is fun even though I've won every single game we've played," I grinned up at him who returned the grin. He closed the front door behind me as we stepped into his living room.

"Me too." We take a seat on his couch. It was really quiet in his house and there was no cars in the driveway. "Your parents aren't home?" I asked as he draped an arm over my shoulder and pulled me into his side.

"Nope," he said smirking before leaning down and capturing my lips with his. Our lips moved in sync as if this was normal. We have made out numerous times in this relationship that this all is normal. Things got a little heated when his tongue dove into my mouth. Our breaths quickened. He gently pushed me back and straddled my waist not breaking the kiss. I pulled away to catch my breath but Kyan continued to kiss me.

"Babe–" I tried but he silenced me. His hands started to unbutton my shirt. This was going too far. Usually we would just make out. We haven't had sex yet but he hasn't pushed me into something I wasn't ready for. "Babe, what are you doing?" I asked, my voice was breathless as he kissed down my neck. He doesn't say anything but pulled my shirt off my shoulders, leaving me in my bra. Next he started to unbutton my jeans.

"Something I've been wanting to do for a long time," was all he said before he pulled my pants down. He started undoing his before I quickly sat up.

"No! I'm not ready. You know that." I make a move to grab my clothes but he pushes me backwards but with a little more force. What is happening? He isn't himself. I squirm underneath him but he just grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. He then uses one of his hands and started pulling his pants down.

Tears sprung my eyes. No. No. No. This can't be happening. My boyfriend, who has been making me happy all this time, is taking advantage of me. I know that he wouldn't do this, but at this point I'm so confused. Is he trying to throw away everything? He is my only friend who knows that I am a werewolf. He's the only human I trust.

Wait, hold on, I'm a werewolf. I can take this guy and shouldn't act weak.

I used my strength to try to push him off of me. I'm not all that strong so he stumbled back only a little but to my surprise he pulled out rope from under the couch. My eyes went wide when I noticed it had silver wrapped into it.