Chapter Fourteen

Cover by vampprincess27 . Thank you so much!

There is a surprise for all of you readers halfway through the chapter. Enjoy the chapter.

Song: G-Easy x Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I

I walked into the kitchen with an angry look on my face

I walked into the kitchen with an angry look on my face. I heard a door slam shut and knew that Parker had probably went into his office. Not caring what the hell he was doing, I swung open the cabinet with the Twizzlers in it and pulled out another package. I took it to my room and settled on my bed. Anger filled me as I thought back to before causing me to angrily chew on my twizzler.

I really need to shift and take a run. I stood up from my bed and placed the package onto my nightstand before handing for my door and closing it behind me. I walk down the stairs to the front door. Maybe I should wait till morning. I have no clue what's outside at this time. Deciding to wait till morning I went into the living room. I sat down on the couch and laid down on my side. Moonlight shone through the window and lit up the dark room. My eyes started feeling heavy as I let out a big yawn. I felt so exhausted from everything that happened today.

I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched but that didn't stop me from slipping into a deep sleep and didn't wake up until morning.

~

My eyes slowly opened. I was blinded by the light shining through my bedroom. I hissed as I buried my face into my pillows.

My pillows.

I turned my head and allowed my eyes to focus on my surroundings. I sat up in my bed. I'm in my room. How did I get here? I was still in my clothes from yesterday, and I smelled like shit. I pushed my covers off of me and get off my bed. I lazily walk into my bathroom like a zombie and cringe when I see my reflection in the mirror. My hair looked like a lion's mane and the little make up I had on was smudge making me look scary. My eyes had that puffy look to it that you get when you wake up and I could practically smell my morning breath without even opening my mouth.

I took out my tooth brush and quickly brushed my teeth before using mouth wash. I then attempted to brush out my hair. I winced whenever I pulled at some knots. When it was finally all brushed out, I turned and started up the shower. It was a really nice shower, might I add. I've never seen anything like it. I turned the handle to turn the shower on and jumped when the water started coming from the top of the shower.

 I turned the handle to turn the shower on and jumped when the water started coming from the top of the shower