Chapter Thirty-Seven

I feel so bad for not updating in months! I've been having a pretty bad writer's block. Also I've been hooked reading the Alpha series by Midika, I suggest reading her books they are amazing.

 Also I've been hooked reading the Alpha series by Midika, I suggest reading her books they are amazing

I haven't seen Parker the past couple days. I've been busy with the pack as the new Luna. I've had to gone to meetings, help out with the pups, meeting the pack, and so much more. Parker has been coming home late. My wolf couldn't stand being separated now that I've marked him. I couldn't imagine how worse it would be if I was marked too.

"Luna, the trial starts soon. Alpha wants you there in 15 minutes," a voice spoke from the other side of my bedroom door.

A sigh escaped past my lips. I already felt exhausted and this trial would probably last forever. Hopefully the trial goes good for Dakota. Who knows what Peyton would do.

"Ok," I called back, my voice muffled by the pillows on my bed. Rolling off the bed, I stood up and changed my clothes.

I pulled on a pair of black jeans, combat boots, a random shirt, and a leather jacket not really caring what I was wearing.

I left the house and walked to where the trials were being held. I pulled my jacket closer to my body as cold wind of winter blew passed me. Small flakes fell enchantingly, collecting on the ground and trees. It started collecting on my hair too.

A small smile graced my lips. I love snow. It looks so beautiful, well until it mixes with dirt and becomes that ugly dark grey color. When I reached the building, I walked in, greeted by the heat blasting.

"Luna! Alpha is waiting for you," a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me in a random direction. Jonas rounded a corner pulling me with him.

"Slow down," I mumbled. "My short legs aren't long enough to keep up with your pace."

Jonas just chuckled before coming to a halt. He ushered me through the door first. My eyes take in the sight before me. It was an arena with pack members surrounding it sitting in seats. Most of them looking excited of the thought of possibly getting a new pack member. Jonas directed me up a set of stairs. When we reached the top there was a seat there waiting for me. Parker was sitting in the seat next to it.

When his eyes landed on me they darkened slightly. Jonas bowed his head to Parker before turning and leaving.

"Come," Parker said to me, gesturing to the seat next to him. My feet carried me the rest of the distance. I took a seat and left my hands on my lap.

I felt a hand place on my thigh, making heat shoot up my leg. Then I felt lips press to my temple. My eyes widened slightly. I turned my head to glance at Parker and he had a small smile gracing his lips.

My stomach clenched. Just from the simple kiss on my cheek, it felt as the sparks were crawling up my body and eating me alive.

I kinda liked it.