Chapter Nineteen

[A/N] Recently my story was ranked #70 in werewolf! Thank you so much for all your help and I appreciate.

It was total chaos

It was total chaos. Some of the rogues shifted into wolves and now headed for one direction, others ran shouting orders at each other. Howls were heard in the night air, which caused chills to run up my spine.

All of the older women ushered the pups in the opposite direction. What am I supposed to do? I looked around with my eyes wide and Kyle stared back at me.

"Go help the pups!" He shouted and I quickly nodded my head and ran towards the direction of the pups. Some were confused and didn't know what was going on, some were crying, and others were silent. Hannah was helping, she had a tiny pup in her arms who was holding a teddy bear and a raggedy blanket that looked old and torn.

I glanced behind me and saw wolves fighting.

"Do you know who is attacking us?" I asked Hannah. Of course I already knew who was but I didn't want to be right on this one.

Hannah looked at me with fear. "Lunar Shadow Pack."

Of course I had to be right. Asshole. He came back when he knows I will not go back with him. I rejected him, therefore I have a choice. Not that I didn't have a choice before, but the bond is broken and it will stay broken unless we mark each other. Like hell, I'm not letting him touch me. Even though the emptiness inside of me is unbearable, I can still fight it and find someone else. I am free from fate, unless fate finds its way, but I will not let it get it's way.

A small hand tugged on my arm. I looked down to see a little boy, who looked about 7 years old, with a tear streak face looking up at me. I crouched down in front of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I rubbed the tears away with the pads of my thumbs. A shout sounded nearby and on instinct I tucked the boy into my arms as I looked around with my eyes narrowed. My eyes focused on the trees in front of us that were dark and nothing could be seen within it. I felt as if someone was watching. Quickly, I picked up the boy and ran into the opposite direction. I didn't know where the others were but all I cared about right now was avoiding Parker, who probably was here, and this boy's safety. As I ran, I passed wolves fighting and blood everywhere. There were even dead bodies. I kept the boys head tucked in towards my body so he doesn't see any of it. I could feel him shaking and instantly knew he was crying.

My eyes landed on a tent off by itself and I quickly went to it. I peaked in and noticed it empty. I went in a sat the boy down on a random table.

"A-Are we safe?" He asked quietly, his eyes still filled with tears.

I didn't want to lie so I decided to say the truth. "I don't know," I said quietly. "What's your name?"

He sniffles, "D-Daniel."

"Well Daniel, I'm Jasmine. I don't know what's going on, but its best if we be as quiet as we can," I instructed. He nods and I pick him up once against before sitting in the darkest part of the tent with him on my lap, hoping that no one from Lunar Shadow would find us.