Chapter 2

Lunch was spent with me zoned out the entire time still completely spooked by my confrontation with the "missing" Jimin. Jin brought dumplings though so I was pretty happy. His food is the best. Sitting at lunch normally with my friends made me think that maybe I was imagining the whole thing. Maybe everyone's words got to me and I just snapped, hallucinations caused by stress or something. I continued to ponder over the fact of why it bothered me so much. My thoughts of Jimin slowly faded away though, since he had not shown up again.

Yeah no, that didn't last long.

I shut my locker door at the end of the day and there was Jimin's face right behind it, leaning against the locker next to mine with his arms crossed, smiling widely at me.

"JESUS AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME KIND OF WARNING!" I shouted taking in his appearance. Jimin laughed at my assumed frightened expression. Multiple students turned to me and started whispering. Oh riiiiiight, they couldn't see Jimin like I could, unless this was all some huge prank. If so, you can come out now, where are the hidden cameras? Or maybe this is a dream. Maybe when I wake up it'll be like it never happened. I pinch myself. "Ow."

"Sorry..." He said trying to contain his laughter which only made him look more adorable. Gotta admit the kid is really cute no matter how much he annoys me.

"Jimin what the hell- you can't just do that to people." I pinch the bridge of my nose and take a deep breath, shutting my eyes.

"Who is he talking to?" I heard some guy whisper to his friend as he walked by. My eyes immediately shot open and my hand curled into a fist.

"Definitely not you, you-" I was cut off by Jimin's hand over my mouth.

"Don't be so hostile towards others!" He removed his hand a second later.

"Hostile?!"

"Listen Yoongi I really need your help."

"Well what do you want me to do about it?!"

"Can we talk?"

"Aren't we right now?" I crossed my arms. I wanted to go home and pass out but he was in my way.

"More privately, I mean..." Jimin looked down at his shoes.

"Fine," I groaned. "But not anywhere near other people since everyone seems to think I've gone insane."

"Where?" Jimin questioned, looking at me with huge Bambi eyes. Kind of a cute childish blank stare.

"My house? Duh? Where else?"

"Oh..." He turned his head to the side and I swear I could see a slight redness on his cheeks. This is interesting. The thought made him flustered huh?

"What, you don't want to go to my house?" I laughed while wiggling my eyebrows, trying to get more of a reaction out of him. I'm kind of a jerk for this but I love embarrassing people.

"No it's not that, I just... Never mind, it doesn't matter anymore, lets just go." Jimin turned so his back faced me and began to walk out the school. Slick move Jimin, slick move.

"You can't exactly go if you don't know where I live." Jimin scratched the back of his neck before answering me.

"Riiiight, I don't know where you live." That wasn't too convincing.

"How-"

"I would ask if your parents would mind but, it's not like they'd be able to see me anyway."

"My parents are never home anyway so it's cool." I say coldly, I didn't mean for it to come out as straightforward as I did but it was too late now. I was still cranky

"Yoongiiiiiii~ are you doing anything today oppa?" I heard the most annoying voice I've heard in my entire existence get louder and closer with every syllable.

"Fuck my life." I mumble to myself before turning around to face the she-devil. "Save me, save me, save me, save me." I repeated to Jimin over and over as she got closer. He just stood there.

Thanks fam.

"What do you want Yuna." I utter with the nicest tone I could speak with, not wanting to argue with her at this given moment.

"I wanted to know if we could hang out~" she did the finger walking thing up my arm and I shuddered with disgust.

"No thanks, now if you'll excuse me, I gotta blast." I instantly began to sprint out the front door grabbing Jimin's arm and dragging him at my side. Once we were in the clear, I stopped to catch my breath and let him go.

"Who was that?" Jimin huffed, sounding just as annoyed as I felt, which was understandable. We were outside now, heading over to my house. It was weird since we just started talking to each other today and he was already coming over but I needed to think over this situation clearly just in case I am actually talking to myself. I don't need to go through the stares I got from others all over again.

"This irritating girl that thinks she owns me." Since freshman year to be exact. She won't stop and I don't know why. I don't bother with her. She should just shove her boner down her goddamn skirt and hop off.

"Oh so she's not your girlfriend." Jimin released a breath and I got to see his big bright smile again. I watched as a boy named Jungkook cross the street on the opposite side parallel to us.

"Hell no, I wish she would just leave me alone. I don't even like girls and I've told her this plenty of times. I literally shout it to the world, and will continue to shout it. I AM GAY AS FUCK."

Jimin seemed like he was relieved as he started to speak. "Oh really, this ch-"

"Same." Jungkook shouted loud enough for us, well for me, to hear. It completely threw Jimin off track. He turned to look the boy's way.

"Jungkook!" Jimin shouted at him. "Jungkook!!! Hey! Don't ignore me!" Jimin waved at him like a maniac before sighing. "It's no use. Nobody..." We watched as Jungkook continued to walk down the street, turning a corner. Then I realized-

"Excuse me when did I become nobody?"

"Shut up."

"It's rude to tell your friends to shut up Jimin." I shake my head.

"So we're friends now?" Jimin's eyes met mine. They seemed to be glimmering in the sunlight with hope.

"Well I need to figure out whatever is going on so yeah, friends even though you're extremely irritating. For now."

"Yeah... Thanks."

"I still think you're shitting me."

"I swear to god I'm not-"

"Alright, alright Mr. I'm not missing, I'm a-- a ghost only Yoongi can see." I roll my eyes.

"So I'm a ghost now?"

"It seems so." I pat him on the shoulder chuckling.

"I assure you this isn't a joke Yoongi."

"Yeah, we'll see."

__________________________

Heyo me again
Chapter 2 is done wooOoo

Who do you like more so far? Yoongi or Jimin?

Is Yoongi being kind of a jerk?
It's cause he's tired lmfao and he doesn't like being pranked either, which will come up in the next chapter ohohoho.

Okie dokie that's all ty for reading.