Chapter 47

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked as I dragged him out the house. I didn't give any explanation, I just kind of rushed out the door.

"Do you think Taehyung is working by now?" I questioned him, my mind set on what we were going to do today to cheer the both of us up.

"Yeah, most likely. He almost always works Fridays. Why?" I glance at him and see him furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. Cute.

"We never really got to use your body to it's full ability." That probably wasn't the best explanation.

"What do you mean?"

"We never got to mess around with people, you know, scare them." I laughed, remembering how I told him to scare the shit out of Hoseok for me that first day we saw each other.

"Yoongi, no." Jimin stops in his place, causing me to stop as well. It was my turn to be confused. I turned my body more towards him and notice the uncomfortable aura he was giving off.

"Why not?" I frowned.

"Are you serious? Is this a joke?" He seemed offended and I immediately regret even thinking of doing this. Then I realized how the situation might look from his point of view. It sounded as if I was mocking him, which was not what I was trying to do.

"No, no, no– I didn't mean to make light of your situation like that... I didn't look at it that way– I just thought it would be fun." I released his hand from mine and look down. There was silence and I suddenly had the urge to just walk away. I almost did after a few moments. I didn't dare look back up at him, too ashamed for not thinking. I just wanted us to be okay.

Jimin sighs.

"I understand. But still, isn't it kind of messed up to be doing this to them?" I feel his hand around mine again and couldn't help but feel a small smile tugging at the sides of my mouth.

"Only to our friends. I was going to tell them it was me." I lift my head to meet his eyes. He was smiling and an even bigger smile was plastered on my face.

"Well, I guess it'll be funny to see the look of terror on Tae's face."

"Bet he'll do that really high pitch scream."

"Bet he'll just stand there confused."

"It's on."

"You expect to win? I know my best friend."

"It's worth a try."

"Alright, what are we betting?"

"Loser has to kiss the winner."

"That's lame, but okay." Jimin shrugged.

"Who cares? It gives me an excuse to kiss you no matter who wins." I grinned.

"Okay, but the loser also has to serenade the other."

"Better start warming up Jiminie~"

"I don't think so."

We began walking to the ice cream parlor that Taehyung worked at.

"What exactly am I supposed to do?"

"Well, move around objects? I know they can't see it when you hold them, but if you take something and put it somewhere else and it reappears, for the human eye, it'll be really freaky."

"Hm, alright." He nods.

We arrived and I checked to see if Taehyung was at the counter before going inside. He was, so I came face to face with the smiling boy. Tae was never sad. I've barely ever seen him with a frown.

I ordered mint chocolate chip ice cream to share with Jimin and sat down at one of the tables with a good view of Tae.

Jimin and I ate the ice cream first before we put our mission into action.

Taehyung was currently filling a cup with ice cream. When he turned away to get the whip cream, Jimin grabbed the cup of ice cream and placed it where the whip cream was when Tae had turned back around. I watched as he furrowed his eyebrows before spinning around again to see the ice cream near where he had gotten the whip cream from. Jimin had the biggest smile on his face as he grabbed the cup again. Tae's eyes widened and his mouth fell agape. Of course he would be surprised since something had just disappeared right before his eyes. He dropped the bottle of whip cream before regaining his composure. He quickly picked it up and mumbled to himself before starting over.

As he was filling another cup with ice cream, Jimin noticed that the customer wasn't paying attention, so Jimin decided to finish the order for Tae. He grabbed another bottle of whip cream and sprayed it on, looking at the list of what other toppings the customer wanted too before adding them and placing the cup on the counter in from of him. He rang the bell to get his attention. The customer looked up from his phone, slightly puzzled before giving a thanks and taking a seat in a seat near mine. Taehyung noticed the customer walking away and stopped his actions. He saw the ice cream in his hand and was even more confused.

"I think I need a break." He shook his head. I had to bite down on my lip to keep from laughing. Jimin decided it wasn't enough and grabbed a bunch of items from behind the counter and put them in different places. Taehyung didn't know what to do. He just kind of stood there, looking around as things appeared and reappeared elsewhere.

"Can't wait to hear what song you're going to sing for me~" Jimin spoke as he continued to traumatize Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't scream as I predicted, which meant that I lost the bet.

_____________________

Lmao that sucked assssss but I really wanted to update in order to say,

TYSM FOR 20K READS YOU GUYS HOLY SHIT YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST I DIDN'T THINK THIS SHIT STORY WOULD EVER GET THIS FAR AGH <3 I'M SO HAPPY!!!

So I've got a treat for you next chapter *wink wink nudge nudge* I never planned on writing a chapter like it for the story but ;) you deserve it lmao especially certain thirsty readers out there *not calling anyone out but yes you*

Also this story is ending like really soon– as in like maybe 5 more chapters.

Missing || yoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara