Chapter 24

Jimin's P.O.V

I didn't really do anything while Yoongi slept. I took a shower and got dressed up nicely and even styled my hair. After doing so I just sat at Yoongi's desk and messed around on his laptop.

He started to sound out incoherent words around twelve. He must've been sleep talking.

"Jiminnnn~" he said sleepily. I spun the chair around to see him reaching his arm out to me.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine." I chuckle and scoot the chair closer to his bed.

"Sunshine?" He muttered.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, ignoring him.

"Still gross. But the medicine probably did something because my nose isn't stuffed anymore and my headache is gone."

I rested my hand on his forehead again. "You still have a fever, but at least you're feeling even the smallest bit better. Are you hungry? Do you want some tea?" I stood up and headed to the door.

"No, I'm supposed to be serving you. It's okay, I can get up." He pushed his blankets off of him and stood up, stumbling a bit. I immediately walked back to him and pushed him gently back into his bed before tucking him in.

"And I already told you to forget about that, it's not important."

"Your birthday is important." He stuck out his bottom lip, pouting like a child. Was Yoongi always this cute or was it a thing that happened when he was sick or really tired?
When he's in his right state of mind he's a completely different person. It kind of humored me that he was this way.

"But not as important as you and your health, as I've said. You can make me happy by getting better. Are you hungry?" I ask again. He nodded. "Okay I'll go make you soup."

"Soup is so lame." He groaned.

"What would you rather have then?"

"You." I rolled my eyes but felt heat raise to my cheeks anyway at his stupid comment.

"Yoongi, I am not a food."

"Yeah, tell that to the cannibals."

"You're getting soup."

"Well as long as you're making it." He turned over so that his back was facing me and I took that as my cue to leave. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, looking at all the cake ingredients on the counter.

I didn't put them away, not knowing if we were going to eventually make the cake or not so I pushed them to the side to make arm room. I put water to boil and looked through his cabinets to find the condiments that I would need. If I was making soup from scratch it would take about an hour until it was done. I went back upstairs to ask if Yoongi was allergic to anything but he was already fast asleep.

I decided to just go with it. My mom taught me how to make the basic remedy known as chicken noodle soup for when she was sick. So I guess that's what I was going to be making for Yoongi.

I found pre cooked pieces of chicken that had been refrigerated and thanked the lords that I wouldn't have to struggle with cooking chicken. I just reheated the pieces I found and started to make a broth. I put the small noodles to boil and started to chop up onions, carrots, celery, and garlic, throwing them in with the noodles and experimenting with a bunch of different spices that Yoongi's kitchen withheld. I threw the bits of chicken into it and prayed for the best.

Jin should take me on as one of his disciples because I was a chef today.

When it was finally done, I tasted it and it wasn't bad. Not the best but it was edible and better than the store bought soups that were pre made. I fixed up a bowl for Yoongi and filled a glass of water before taking both and trying not to spill either as I made my way up the stairs.

Yoongi was doing something on his phone when I walked in and he quickly put it away once he noticed my presence.

"You're alive." I say and laugh, placing the glass of water on the small table next to his bed.

"You've come back with food, my savior, bless you." He sat up, resting his back against the headboard of the bed. I carefully handed him the bowl. "You made this yourself?"

"Well I don't see anyone else here Yoongi, do you?" I don't know where the sass came from but-

"Excuse me then." He chuckled and coughed a bit because of it. "It's hot."

"No shit Sherlock."

"I'm only letting you slide with these comments because it's your birthday." He smiled which triggered a huge grin from me in return. A couple moments later he picked up the spoon and blew on the soup, cooling it down before eating it.

"Holy, shit I can actually taste it."

"Well you did say the medicine unclogged your nose-"

"No, the soup I make for myself tastes like nothing, what did you do?"

"I just through it together. My mom taught me how to make it." I shrugged.

"Your mother is a genius. I'm going to call you every time I'm sick and you're going to make this damn soup because I swear to god it just cleared up all my senses for a couple seconds." He said taking another bite. I laughed at his reaction.

"Glad you like it."

"Do you know how depressing it is when something looks good but tastes like absolute garbage? Really depressing. That's the basis of my cooking skills pretty much, which is why I live off of pizza and instant ramen."

"I'll teach you how to make the soup so that you can take care of yourself next time."

Since I probably wouldn't be here next time.

Yoongi finished the soup and water and tried to demand that we go bake the cake but I told him that if he felt better the next time he woke up, we would make it. He instantly went back to sleep at those words and slept for another three hours, waking up around four in the evening.

"Cake time?" He asked groggily as opened and squinted through his eyes.

_________________________

There's still like 30-40 chapters left of this story more or less like this is still in the beginning of the story oml