Chapter 33

"How's Jimin's condition? Will he be alright?"

As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted asking, fear coursing through my body to hear what my Jimin's reality was.

Would he be alright? Would he ever wake up? I looked over to the Jimin I knew and he seemed unsteady. He wouldn't look me in the eye and fidgeted with his hands a lot. I felt like he already knew the answer to my question, and by the way he was acting, it wouldn't be the answer I was hoping for.

So when his mom said the complete opposite of what I was expecting, I was taken by surprise.

"He's doing alright." Mrs. Park paused before continuing. "The doctors haven't found anything wrong with his vital organs, they're just trying to clean his blood from the amount of poison she mixed in with it. It didn't kill him but it hurt him, at least that's what they said. They don't know how long it will be before he wakes up, but he will wake up, according to the doctors."

Speaking of she, Yuna was sentenced to a mental hospital. She was literally insane and the courthouse took that into notice and she was put there for help instead of prison.

"That's good news, actually, that's amazing news! So you're saying he will wake up eventually? That's all that matters." I grinned happily. I couldn't believe it was happening, Jimin would wake up soon, I would get to hold him in front of others and take him on proper dates and introduce him to my friends and even my parents if they cared enough. I would get to know the real him, hang out with him and his friends, meet the rest of his family, we could do homework together and walk to school together and-

"I'm going to go get some food, I haven't had anything to eat for breakfast so I hope you won't mind if I'm gone for a little less than an hour. I trust that you can take care of Jimin."

"No problem at all. Leave it to me!" I smiled and gave her a thumbs up and watched as she left the room.

"Jimin! Did you hear that?! You're going to be okay!" I embraced him tightly and ran to sit beside his actual body.

"Yeah..." He mumbled and I wondered why he wasn't as happy as I was.

"You'll be back! I'm so happy. Aren't you?"

"About that..."

I grabbed his body's hand and squeezed it. Jimin gasped.

"I felt that!" He said, looking down at his own hand in amazement.

"Really?" I squeezed his hand again and he smiled a bit.

"Yeah, that's really weird. I haven't felt anything else, only when you touched me."

"Ah, perks of being the love of your life, am I right?"

"Shut up."

"Hm, can you feel this then?" I started tickling his sides and Jimin fell to the floor laughing.

"Don't take advantage of me like this!" He said between fits of laughter and gasps for air.

"How about this?" I said, sliding my hand down his arm and I saw Jimin shudder, a chill running through his body.

"Stop that, would you?"

"No I'm not done. Final test. And this?" I say and lean in to kiss Jimin on the lips. As soon as my lips met his, his heart monitor began to beat way faster. I pulled away quickly and chuckled.

"Yoongi!"

"What?" I feigned innocence and looked at him like a lost puppy.

"You-"

"So it worked then?" I smirked.

"Of course it worked you dingus!"

"Dingus? That's new. You've always got new names for me."

"I'm honestly so tired of you."

"Maybe you should sleep then?"

"Bye."

I rested my hand on his body's thigh and watched as Jimin went wide eyed.

"What are you doing?" He said and he tried to push the invisible presence off of him. I laughed at his attempt and removed my hand.

"Payback for the taxi. You didn't think I'd let that go unnoted, did you? "

"Spare me?"

"No, no , that's no fun."

"You're playing a very dangerous game Yoongi, you know what I can do." Jimin threatened, causing me to raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Oh? Like what?"

"You know what." He grinned and I bit down on my lip.

"You're an ass." I shook my head and looked away from him back down at his body.

"Says the ass himself."

_________________________

Short but I wanted to update bye