Alternate Ending 1

Ever wonder why Yoongi hates the word psycho?

------

Insane.

Crazy.

Psycho.

That's what they call me.

And yeah, maybe I was a bit delusional.

Ever since my sister died, I wasn't okay. My friends and parents try to help me, but that never really works out.

When Park Jimin moved away, that's when I went completely out of my mind.

Missing, he's missing. He'll come back.

Park Jimin.

I had it real bad for him. He was always so nice. Never like the other kids in school, calling me psycho. Yuna was the worst of them all, always spreading terrible rumors about me. But Jimin never believed them.

Doctor said I was worse than ever.

Started imagining things, hallucinating.

I even broke into his old house.

Went to the park he loved going to. Wrote a little message on the bench. Almost drowned in the lake in the woods.

Somehow I convinced myself that Jimin loved me, and that I didn't even know him.

I created a whole story in my head.

One that wasn't real.

The thing is, he was never supposed to die in my little story.

In my little story, everything was supposed to be perfect for me and Jimin forever.

No problems.

Nothing bad.

But, without me even realizing it, I was being treated.

I took medication that would start to make Jimin fade away from time to time.

It would cause damage to my story. Make it really sad and depressing.

That's not how I wanted my story to be, so, I stopped taking the medication.

Of course I had to pretend that I did, but, nobody seemed to notice since I learned to be a good actor over time.

But, they started noticing I stopped taking my pills and bam.

Slowly less and less psycho.

The more pills I took, the more unhappy Jimin was in my story.

The more pills I took, the closer I was to losing the only good thing I had to hold on to.

But that's not what my doctors would tell me.

There are other good things in life besides Jimin. For example, my friends, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin.

But what the doctor didn't know was that they slowly began to stop talking to me.

So in my story I made sure that I kept them extra close to me, I didn't want them to leave me alone by myself.

The doctor said I had my parents.

My parents weren't good, they made me drink the stupid medication I dreaded so much.

So to me, Jimin really did seem like the only good thing that I had in life.

Jimin, Jimin. God I missed Jimin. I wanted to see him.

I wanted him to be like the Jimin I imagined. One who loved me back.

When he was missing that first day, I almost went missing myself.

I loved Jimin.

But he's missing now.

Where did he go?

Nobody will tell me.

I want to find him.

But I'm stuck in the hospital now. I'm trapped. I want to be set free. Please.

I want Jimin.

________________

I didn't do this ending because woah mega plot twist

Like
Mega MEGA plot twist

I remember I thought of it one day and I was like OMF THAT WOULD BE SUCH A SHITTY THING TO DO TO MY READERS I LOVE IT.

But I decided that this ending was doing WAY TOOOOO MUCH lmao and that's why I didn't use it.