Chapter 9

"What kind of ice cream do you want?" I ask Jimin as we were about to go inside the parlor. I would've asked him inside but I'm not trying to have people judging me for talking to "nobody".

"Mint chocolate chip. I usually get rocky road but," he glances at my hair and stays quiet.

"You want to eat my hair?"

"Oh my god Yoongi, just stop." I roll my eyes at his flustered expression and grin.

"Ok stop talking, I'm going in." Jimin nods and I open the door to the ice cream parlor, walking to the counter.

"Hello, may I take your- Yoongi?" I look up from my wallet which I had taken up and come face to face with Taehyung.

"No you cannot take my Yoongi." Jimin whisper shouted. Did I hear that correctly?

"Oh hey, you work here?" I glanced towards Jimin since he had never mentioned that Taehyung actually worked there. He looked just as surprised as I was

"No, my friend had an emergency so I'm just filling in for him today, I know the manager well also, and he allowed me to do so."

"That's nice of you. Anyways I'll have one vanilla and one mint chocolate chip in cones."

"Two for yourself?" He chuckled.

"Oh no, I'm here with someone."

"Namjoon maybe?" He asked, looking around for Joonie. I remember again that Taehyung and him talk sometimes.

"No actually, with Jim...bob..." Shit.

"Really that's the best you could do?!" Jimin face palmed. I just glared at him.

"Jimbob? Who's that?"

"Don't worry about it." He scooped the ice cream and handed it to me. I paid. "Is it okay if I talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Jimin gave me a panicked look then looked back at Taehyung.

"Ah, uh I'll be right back, I'm gonna go give this to Jimbob." I say and he nods. I walk out the shop and Jimin follows. I hand him his ice cream.

"It should be invisible like me now." Jimin smiled and licked his ice cream like a little kid. Then again, I was the same. Ice cream is simply amazing.

"The way ghosts work is weird." I scrunch up my nose. "Hey you got something right there. You're such a messy eater." I click my tongue and shake my head to go along with it.

"What?! Really?!" He begins to wipe his face. "Where?"

"Right there." I say, shoving his ice cream onto his nose. I burst out laughing.

"Hey, that's not funny!"

"Then why am I laughing?"

"Because you're an asshole!"

"Is that what you think of me? Because that's not what Taehyung said the other day~" I tease.

"Shut up!" I chuckle and hand him a napkin. He begins to furiously wipe his nose.

"You missed a spot." I say.

"I'm not falling for this Yoongi!"

"No I'm serious this time!"

"Then help?"

"It's on your cheek." He tried to reach it with his tongue but failed miserably. I hadn't realized what I was about to do until I did it.