Chapter 46

I was extremely wary and nervous the next morning. It was time to go back home and face Jimin, which was something I was completely not ready to do. However, I couldn't just leave Jimin alone at my house for too long. I already felt bad for leaving him alone overnight, especially after everything that went down.

I just don't want to see his hurt expression because I knew I fucked up. I just needed to get away for the night. There were too many things swarming around in my mind and I needed to let them out.

I left Hoseok's early, around ten in the morning after eating a quick bowl of cereal. Hoseok complained about me leaving so soon, saying that if I wasn't ready to face Jimin then I shouldn't have to.

The thing is, I need to face Jimin as much as possible now that our time is very limited.

"Go out with what's his face, your sisters boyfriend or whatever." I suggested with a laugh.

"Okay, I am for sure this time. His name definitely begins with an S."

"Right." I replied sarcastically as I tied my laces and grabbed my bag. "I'll text you when I get home."

"We both know you won't text me until hours after you get home."

"Yeah, well..."

"Good luck." He said, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, I'm going to need it."

"No joke." He bursts out laughing and I punch his arm. "Ouch, so mean."

"Whatever, bye." I said, walking out the door.

"Seeya." He waved a goodbye and shut the door behind me.

I slid in my ear buds and began the short walk back to my house.

I texted Hosoek when I got home and he immediately replied saying how surprised he was to actually hear back from me so quickly. I rolled my eyes and unlocked my front door, closing it softly behind me and taking in a deep breath of air.

I looked in my living room and kitchen first to see if Jimin was there, but he wasn't so I walked upstairs and into my bedroom, but he wasn't there either. I checked the bathroom. Not there.

Jimin wouldn't leave the house without me.

Right?

I've asked myself this before, the day he disappeared and came back, unaware of his own disappearance.

My eyes widened and I panicked. I knew I shouldn't have left him alone here.

I paced back and forth, not knowing what to do.

The hospital.

I'd go see if he was okay, that's what I would have to do. And if he wasn't– oh god if he wasn't, it would be all my fault wouldn't it?

Overwhelming sensation of emotion is what will trigger the poison. Well who said it had to be love? It could be sadness too. And I'm sure I could've hurt him and freaked him out enough for it to have a huge effect on him. I'm such an idiot.

But wouldn't his mom have called me if something bad did happen?

There wasn't any time to waste as I sprinted out of my room and down the stairs, not even bothering to put shoes on as I slammed my front door open

and slammed right into Jimin.

"Woah." He gasped as he stumbled backwards, dropping whatever he was holding in his hands. A wave of relief washed through my body at the sight of him and I instantly pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm sorry."

He didn't say anything in return which only made me hug him tighter. There wasn't any type of response from him.

"Where were you? I freaked out when I saw you weren't here." I released him and pulled away. He looked exhausted and he was biting down on his bottom lip. He leaned down to pick up the bag he had dropped.

"Conditioner." He replied simply. "We were out."

I shook my head and smiled, happy that nothing bad had happened to him. We both went inside and up to my room.

"About last night..."

"It's alright." Jimin spoke monotone, not looking at me.

"I'm sorry."

He shrugged.

"I needed to talk about, you know, with someone who isn't you."

"I understand."

That was his first night alone ever since he became like this. I still feel really bad.

"I'm sorry."

"You needed space Yoongi, it's okay."

"But I hurt you."

"I'm fine."

"Jimin."

"I said I'm fine." He spoke harshly before sighing.

The room was quiet for a couple minutes, the two of us not daring to make a move to lighten the tension until I decided that I couldn't bear it anymore.

"Jimin, are you mad at me?"

"No. I'm mad at myself."

"Why's that?"

"Do I really need to explain myself?"

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for!" He yelled. "I'm the one who should be sorry."

"I forgive you, it's okay." I had already decided what I was going to do at Hoseok's.

"Yeah? Well I don't forgive myself."

"Can we just forget about it?" I said, pulling him to me and wrapping my arms around his waist. He didn't look at me and had his arms folded.

"Jiminie~ Please?"

"I don't understand." He shook his head.

"What don't you understand?"

"I'm the one who should be saying 'can we forget it' and 'I'm sorry' and 'please'."

"Yeah, well I stole your lines then. You know how I feel about you. Yeah, I'm still mad and upset, but my other emotions overpower those.

"That doesn't help me feel any better Yoongi."

"Well it should. I don't just feel this way for anybody you have to be pretty special." He rolls his eyes. "Seriously I'm sorry for leaving you here last night." I couldn't control myself as I kissed his lips softly. "On the bright side you got my bed to yourself."

"I didn't sleep at all."

"Oh. Shit. I'm sorry."

"It wasn't because of you, it was because of me."

"Don't blame everything on yourself."

"Too late for that." I sighed.

"I have an idea." I felt my eyes glow up and my mind flash signals with a way to bring Jimin out of the dumps.

________________________

Sorry for the long wait for an update and sorry that this chapter is shit I didn't read over it so– So many things have been happening-

I went to the BAP concert last week and zelo threw his hat at me and so now I have zelos hat God bless what are the odds that I'd get my bias' hat

Also school is stressing me out Bc I'm on the verge of failing so many classes you don't even know

But yeah I'm sure y'all don't care so I'm going to stop now. You'll have more frequent updates in the summer– if this story even lasts that long.

ALSO OML FIRE IS FIRE BLESS THAT SONG ITS MY JAM K BYE

Missing || yoonminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें