Chapter 25

Jimin's P.O.V

"Are you still feeling up for it?" I asked, wondering if he could even stand up properly.

"Yeah, I feel as good as new." He pushed the blankets off of him and stood up proudly. I shook my head.

"Well I guess now you wouldn't let me not let you make the cake so, let's go." Yoongi fist pumped in the air dramatically and exited his room first, me following close behind.

"We don't have anything fancy for red velvet or chocolate cake or anything so we'll just make regular and basic ass yellow cake, I hope you don't mind." He rubbed the back of his neck and started gathering the measuring cups.

"Yellow cake is always great, don't worry." I smiled. "Any cake would have been nice." Yoongi smiled back and told me which ingredients needed what measurement and so on.

As Yoongi was measuring out the flour, he took a pinch of it and flicked it at me, causing me to return the favor and we ended up with very white stained clothing. Yoongi found every chance he could to get me messy.

"Yoongi! Stop playing with the ingredients." From the way he was laughing and smiling and enjoying himself though, I kind of didn't want him to stop. His smiled turned into a pout which didn't go away even after we had put the cake in the oven.

"Why are you like this?" I said poking his cheek. He puffed it up so that my finger fell off and huffed. "Yoongi, don't be like this." I rolled my eyes at what a child he could be sometimes. He continued to pout and stick his tongue out at me. I had to admit it was adorable and couldn't help but want to smash his pouty lips against my own.

So I did. After all, I was going to take advantage of this brand new confident Jimin. And if this Jimin wanted to kiss Yoongi, this Jimin sure as hell would. 

At first, Yoongi didn't respond but when I licked his bottom lip, he took complete control over the kiss.

I don't know how but I ended up sitting on top of the counter with Yoongi standing between my legs and icing along my jawline which Yoongi was sure to lick off. My arms were over his shoulder and my hands were entangled in his mint green hair when he started to leave kisses down my neck. Before he could begin to leave a mark, the oven went off signaling that the cake was done. He pulled away from me slowly and coughed, grabbing the oven mitt and opening the oven, taking out the cake. I hop off the counter and clear my throat.

"Well it's a good thing I can't get sick because..." I couldn't finish the sentence because the confident Jimin was gone and replaced with the dumbstruck and flustered one.

"I'm feeling 100% better now Jiminie, thanks." Yoongi smirked and placed the cake on top of the stove. Now we had to wait for it to cool down. I watched as Yoongi ran his hand through his hair and opened up one of the drawers taking a piece of paper out and sliding it towards me.

"Ok, I'm no artist but this was a last minute thing so yeah I named it Jiraffmin." He stated. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused before I picked up the paper and started laughing.

"This is great, I love it." I smiled and took in the little cartoon giraffe that he made look like me. "You even got my hair perfect. Thank you." I practically attack hug Yoongi and he groans and pats my back. I quickly pull away and look at the drawing again.

"Is this what you were doing yesterday?"

"Yeah that beautiful piece of artwork that belongs in a museum took me a good 30 minutes to do."

"And you did it in pen, such skill. Jungkook has some competition." I chuckled and put the drawing down on the counter, still looking at it. "So what do we do now while the cake cools down?" I sigh. We couldn't put the icing on or else it would melt.

"I know a few things." Yoongi pointed at his own lip and I quickly shook my head. Not again. He pouted.

"That's not gonna work this time around." His pout turned into a scowl and he flipped me off. "Were you always this rude?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"Never noticed."

"Bullshit."

"Okay, true." I smiled and playfully nudged him. "But are you actually feeing better or are you just kidding."

"Physically I'm not feeling better, but mentally I am." He winked at me.

"I hate you."

"Bullshit! We might as well bring out the cards, I call bullshit."

"I know. But I can still pretend that I do."

"No you can't, I won't allow it."

About 30 more minutes of bickering and talking passed and we decided that it was time to ice the cake since I was hungry. We dumped the cake out of the pan and onto a serving platter and began icing it. We squeezed orange icing out of a tube and wrote "Happy Birthday Jimin!" on top of it. Yoongi brought out candles and sang happy birthday to me.

"Make a wish." Yoongi said before I blew out the candles. I thought about it before watching the fire flicker out on the candle from the air I blew.

"What did you wish for?"

"If I tell you then it won't come true." I stuck my tongue out at him. He scooped icing from the cake onto his fingers and rubbed it over my cheek and nose. "Yoongi!"

"What, it's tradition." He grinned and licked the remaining icing off of his fingers. "I'd be happy to help you clean it off." He said getting closer to me.

"No thank you." I reply, remembering the icing incident from a bit earlier, not wanting a repeat of what that led to. I grabbed a napkin and wiped off the icing.

"You missed a spot." Yoongi laughed. It reminded me of the ice cream parlor just days before then.

"No way. Not again."

"True, I just wanted an excuse to kiss you." He said and pecked my lips. I pushed him away.

We cut slices of cake for each of us and sat in his living room, eating it. We were extremely proud of our creation, it actually tasted pretty great despite it being our first time making a cake from scratch for both of us.

Thank the Internet for recipes. I told Yoongi to go back upstairs while I cleaned everything up. I placed a cover over the remaining cake, washed all the dishes and utensils that we used and I wiped the counter top. I made sure to take my portrait of Jiraffmin.

When I make my way back up the stairs to Yoongi's room, I wonder how my parents were today. They must be really worried about me. Maybe Yoongi could take me back to see them sometime in the near future. Not like they could see me, but it would comfort me to see them.

Then I remembered the wish I had made on the candle and I smiled, looking towards the future, hopeful with whatever outcome were to happen.

I wish to be alive again.

______________________

I s2g their cute scenes escalate so quickly. Things are about to change soon tho so~ be ready