Chapter 3

"Welcome to mi casa." I said once I opened up the door to my house, motioning Jimin to come in since he had been standing outside hesitating to do so. "I don't bite c'mon." I roll my eyes and pull him in when he still hasn't stepped inside.

"Sorry..." Jimin's eyes wandered around like a lost puppy, observing his surroundings. We were standing in my living room, my room was upstairs. I start to go up the stairs expecting him to follow me but he hadn't.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know, I just-"

"Just get up here already, idiot." I hear his footsteps as he comes up the stairs, wondering if anyone else would be able to hear them if he really was a ghost.

"I'm over here." I say from the doorway of my room. He appears in front of me a couple seconds later. "It's a bit of a mess but I wasn't expecting company- even if I was it would still be a mess but I'm just trying to be polite." I flash him a smirk. He averts his eyes and stands awkwardly in the center of my room.

"You can sit you know." I scoffed and jumped onto my bed. I watched as Jimin pulled out my chair from my desk, sitting. "So, please do explain because I honestly do not like being pranked, it's my least favorite thing." I groan internally remembering all the times Hoseok has fucked around with me.

"Haha, is it true Yoongi? I heard that Hoseok handed you the wrong paper to read in front of class. Is it true that you're a total fangirl for G-Friend?"

Hoseok wrote about my obsession with G-Friend in my point of view and me being too tired to realize what I was saying, read it out loud. And yes it's true, so what? Guess what, mi no gustas tu bitch.

"Yoongi~Oppaaaaaa, Hoseok told me you want to take me on a date~"

That was probably the worst Hoseok has done, giving Yuna my number and telling her how much I liked her.

"I saw that video of you on Twitter, everyone has been retweeting it ahaha!!"

The time Hoseok fucking put shaving cream all over me after drawing inappropriate images all over my face in sharpie then proceeding to wake me up but pouring ice cold water onto me and blasting air sirens. My reaction was just- let's not relive it.

Jimin nodded his head and began to speak.

"I was at Taehyung's house on Saturday, I remember leaving around 7. I was on the way home when I started thinking about something. I don't remember what it was but it was really messing with my head and leaving me vulnerable, I guess. That's where I black out. I can't remember anything else. That's when I woke up in the bathtub in my house. I don't know how I got there, but I heard my mother crying from downstairs. I got out the bath tub and went down. I asked, 'Mom what happened?' She didn't respond. 'Mom, are you okay?' I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her, except I didn't; I flew right through her and landed on the floor. I started freaking out, my mom didn't do a thing. She was on the phone, she said I was missing. I thought maybe I was dreaming. I waited a bit, but then the police showed up and that's when things clicked. I died, I'm dead. And at that realization, in that very moment, a voice in my head told me: find your body. So that's what I'm going to try to do now. The police have no leads, no one knows what in the world happened to me." Tears started spilling out of his eyes and his voice grew hoarse. I began to pity him, I wanted to comfort him, it was absolutely heart wrenching to watch him speak. There's no way this was a lie, from what I've seen today and the way the emotion was just pouring out of him, it had to be real. Either that or Jimin is a really good actor, or I'm hallucinating.

"That was Sunday." He continued after he calmed down. "I spent the rest of the day searching for my body. I retraced my steps from Taehyung's house up to where I remember, I was only a block away from my house. I can't figure out what happened after that. I decided to just go home. So I did. And then today I decided, maybe something at school will trigger my memories, and that's when I ran into you, and you could actually see me. Nobody, nobody has been able to see me. But somehow, you saw me right away. And that's why I need your help. Yoongi, will you help me find my body?" I debated for a bit in my head as the silence grew even though I already knew my answer. It's not like I could say no, I'm not that big of a jerk.

"So it's true then, you really are a ghost?" At that very moment, an amber alert appeared on my phone with Jimin's name on it. The noise startled both of us and I quickly swiped the notification away. "I'll help you." I nodded, satisfacted with my decision.

"Really?" Jimin asked, suddenly smiling and wiping away his tears.

"Yeah."

"Thank you, thank you, really." I smile at him.

"Just one thing, how in the hell are we going to find it?"

"I have no idea. We'll just have to look everywhere."

"I say we start tomorrow then." I state and lay back on my bed, shutting my eyes.

"Alright."

"Do you have any places that are special to you?"

"Yes actually, there's plenty."

"Well we can start at those places then. Whatever you remembered from when you blacked out must've been something important to you, so maybe if we go somewhere you're familiar with, it'll cue something in your memories."

"Seems to make sense."

"I'm tired." I yawn, getting comfortable in my bed, pulling the covers over me.

"Oh- I can leave if you want." He sounded so awkward and frail that it made me laugh.

"And go where exactly? Gonna go haunt some people? That actually sounds fun, do me a favor and scare the shit out of Hosoek for me would ya?"

"Ah, no I was just going to go for a walk."

"You can stay here if it's too hard for you to go back home. Do you get hungry? There's food. And the bathroom is right next door, if you even use the bathroom. Do you sleep? I can't imagine not being able to sleep."

"No, I don't get hungry, unfortunately, but I can eat. I don't use the bathroom which I don't mind, but I sill like to shower. And also, I can change clothes, but no one can see them except me when I put them on?? It's weird how this ghost thing works. But yes, I can sleep, I don't have to, but I can, for which I am extremely grateful."

"Well feel free to hit the shower, you can borrow some of my clothes and you can crash here if you'd like." I offer simply because it's not like my parents would see him if they ever decided to come home and I didn't really mind his presence as long as I got to sleep.

"Thanks, I just might do so."

"Mmhm." Was all I could get out before I fell asleep.

______________________

And that's a wrap, chapter 3 dOneZo
2 chapters in a day
BC
I'm addicted to writing this omg I have so many ideas and I already planned the ending

The next chapter might be in Jimin's point of view, I hope you guys don't mind if I switch points of views from time to time.

There's just some things I can't write if I don't put it in the other's view.
That's all ty.