Chapter 34

Mrs. Park came back a few minutes later and told me that I had to leave since Taehyung and Jungkook were coming and they only allowed a certain amount of visitors at a time or something. I stayed until I had to go and found out about more embarrassing things that occurred in Jimin's life.

Like the time he pissed his pants at school freshman year and she had to drive all the way from work, to their house, to the school just to bring him another pair.

And the time that he tripped on stage at a choir concert in grade school during his solo and because of that he hadn't joined choir again the following years. The little shit could actually sing and he hadn't told me? I'd annoy him about it later.

When Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room with a nurse, I said my goodbye to Jimin's body and Mrs. Park, waved at the two boys and left the hospital. Hoseok had texted me to go over to his house and I asked Jimin to come with me. He of course agreed so we took a taxi straight there.

I knocked on his front door and he didn't answer. I knocked again. He still didn't come. I started to knock like a madman and Jimin groaned, causing me to smirk.

"Is he not home or--" Jimin asked me.

"No, no, he should be home, at least, he said he would be here..?" I took my phone out my pocket to call him to see what's up. Before I could though, my phone screen lit up with a call from him himself. I let it ring a couple times before I picked up and got into my best annoyed voice.

"Where are you?" I questioned like the irritating and clingy girlfriend everyone hates.

"Ew, stop. I'm right around the corner, I'll see you in a few. I promise I was home, I only left about 5 or so minutes ago. My friend stopped by and asked to go for a quick ride around the block and- I'll explain it later, oh hey I see you, gotta go, bye!"

"Did this hoe just hang up on me?"

I turned around and watched as Hoseok exited a car I didn't recognize. Furrowing my eyebrows, I studied his smug expression that was pierced with guilt.

"What did you do?" I ask him, frowning now. He simply walked passed me and unlocked the door, letting Jimin and I inside. He still hadn't replied by the time we got to his room. He quickly shut the door once we were inside and grinned.

"Should I be scared? Scratch that, of course I should be, anything you do-"

"Would you let me speak, geez."

"Go on?" I rolled my eyes and threw myself on top of his bed. Jimin sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"So you remember how my older sister came to visit a couple weeks back and how she's been staying with us with her boyfriend and all blah blah blah."

"Yeah. Your point?"

"Well her boyfriend is super hot, ok, don't judge me-"

"Hoseok don't tell me you-"

"I-"

"Are you serious?"

"It didn't happen intentionally!"

"Stealing your sister's boyfriend is so low." I shook my head and started laughing. Jimin seemed so confused with the situation, which was understandable. He couldn't read Hoseok like I could.

"Well, I mean, I didn't exactly steal him. They're still together."

"Oh my god Hoseok-"

"I know, I know, I feel really bad, but he's really cool and really hot."