Chapter 12

"Wake up already." I heard Jimin huff into my chest. It was probably way too early for my liking so I just ignored him. "Yoongiiiii!" He whined. I hug him tighter against me and don't listen.

"What time is it?" I asked, my voice sounding hoarse with sleep coating it.

"Uhm-uh- 11am!" I could practically feel the heat radiating off this boy's cheeks. He did that a lot, blushing I mean.

"Too early, goodnight."

"Yoongi it is morning and you have things to do." He pushed away from me and I let him go since I was too lazy to hold on.

"If by things you mean you, then yeah."

"Yoongi!" He hit my chest.

"I'm joking, now leave me alone." I toned out every word he said after that and pushed him off my bed then turned away from him to face the wall.

"Did you really just-"

"I did. Whatcha gonna do about it huh?" I mumble.

"I can think of a few things."

"Like what?" He stayed quiet which made me paranoid. "Jimin?" Still no response. I turn away from the wall to see what he was planning and receive a flying Jimin right on top of me. "Jimin what the hell, ow!" I groaned.

"Get up sleepy head."

"Look who's the needy one now." I smirked and pushed the boy off of me, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes afterwards.

"Are we still seeing my parents today?"

"Yeah. Of course we are." I needed to learn more about my damn carrot head since it looked like I was stuck with him forever.

"You'll be in my house." His eyes went wide.

"So, your point?"

"I- I don't know."

"Okay, well, I guess I'll start getting ready. Do you think your parents will like me?"

"Knowing them, you'll have no problem fitting right in." He mumbled a bit after that and I couldn't comprehend what he said.

"Hmm? What was that Jiminie?" He seemed to choke on absolutely nothing.

"Jiminie?" He looked away from me.

"Ok, I can just stick to carrot head."

"No I-"

"Carrot head it is." I actually felt quite embarrassed calling him Jiminie myself. "Anyways what did you say?"

"I said that they tease me all the time, just like you do."

"Oh this should be fun then, very fun indeed. Can't wait."

"This is a bad idea, let's just stay here and not go anywhere, yeah?"

"Sike."

"Yoongi!"

"You say my name a lot, you sure you don't have a thing for me? Just don't wear it out too much, babe." I teased.

"Yoongi- you see? This is what I mean!"

"You talk too much."

"I-"

"Just shhhhh." I put my hand over his mouth and scrunched up my nose as I took in his appearance. He was very cute when he was flustered and angry. "Stuuupid." I remove my hand and walk out the room, making my way to the bathroom.

When I returned, Jimin had already changed into the clothes I laid out for him. What a shame, I wanted to see this time.

I heard a sound coming from downstairs and we both jumped a bit, startled.