Chapter 32

I give myself feels
Also btw vhope shippers, I just started a vhope fic annnnd yeah
Shamelessly self advertising

____________________

I picked up my phone and answered, hesitating before I did.

I was scared to hear the results.

"Hello? Yoongi?" I heard Mrs. Park's voice through the phone. Her voice was hoarse and she sounded tired.

"Ah, hello Mrs. Park. Any news?" I bit my lip and fidgeted with the hem of my shirt. Jimin was currently taking a shower.

"About Jimin..." She trailed off. Her inability to complete the sentence made my heart jump.

Was he gone?

"Yes? What about him, is he alright?" I rushed out, wanting to know if my Jimin was okay.

"Would you like to come see him?"

"As soon as possible, please, if you'd let me." I jumped up from my seat on my bed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"I told the hospital to make an exception for you to visit, after all, you are special to each other. You can stop by today if you want."

"Yes, I'm on my way right now."

"Okay, I'll see you soon, then."

"You too." I hung up and knocked on the bathroom door again.

"What do you want?" Jimin whined, causing me to roll my eyes.

"If you're not out of this damn shower in the next ten seconds I'm going in." I began counting down slowly.

"What- you're not serious are you? Did something happen?"

"Six... Five... Fou-"

I heard the shower cut off. "Okay, okay, can you stop now?"

I chuckled and smiled to myself, tempted to go inside anyway, but I let him be.

"We're going to the hospital." I stated and Jimin didn't respond.

"You alive in there or-"

"They're allowing you to visit?"

"Yeah, your mom put in a good word for me. I'm your boyfriend remember? They have to let me."

"You're not my boyfriend."

Not yet.

I bet a million dollars Jimin was blushing really hard.

"Well, that's what your mom thinks, remember?"

"Right... Why'd you tell her that in the first place?" He groaned.

"Why not?" I asked him.

The door swung open and I quickly ran my eyes down Jimin's body. Simple white t shirt and dark jeans.

Noice.

His carrot hair was wet and he shook it in my face.

"Hey, only I'm allowed to do that to you!"

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"You're not my mother."

"But I am your daddy." I winked.

"I-" Jimin's face immediately turned red and I started laughing.

"Every time."

"Whatever." He pushes past me and went into my room. I followed after him.

"C'mon I need to see what condition you're in. You know, I'm really concerned about you."

"I'm sure you are." He sounded sarcastic and I frowned.

"You don't think so?"

"I didn't say that."

Jimin grabbed his sweater and left his hair damp, not bothering to dry it completely.

"Please tell me we aren't walking all the way to the hospital." Jimin complained.

"You really thought that I, Min Yoongi, would walk all the way to the hospital? That's like, fifteen miles from here. No thanks."

"Oh thank god."

"But I would walk that far for you. If I had no other way of transportation. But we'll take a taxi since they exist." I said and pulled out my phone, looking up a number for a taxi service on the internet. Once I found one, I called it and they said they would be at my house in five minutes.

I spent those five minutes kissing the fuck out of Jimin after weeks of not doing so.

We were unfortunately interrupted by my phone. The taxi driver had called saying that he was outside. I reminded Jimin to not talk to me.

I sat in the back seat, Jimin next to me. I told the driver to take me to the hospital.

Jimin kept annoying me on purpose and I gave him my deadliest glare. That kept him quiet for the next couple of minutes.

Then he started acting up again and I kicked his leg.

The driver kept glancing back at me, probably wondering what was with my facial expressions.

Probably thought I had mood swings or something.

Then Jimin kissed my cheek, and then my jawline, and then my neck, and then my collarbone, and that's where I drew the line and pushed him away from me.

He started laughing and I let out a sigh of frustration. This was not the time nor the place.

He finally stopped messing with me and stared out the window. I observed him. The way the light shines through the glass onto him made him look so unreal.

I couldn't stop myself from grabbing his hand and holding it in between us before looking out my own window, wanting to avoid any eye contact. I felt him lay his head on my shoulder and I smiled, giving his hand a slight squeeze.

Once we finally arrived to the hospital, I hopped out of the taxi and paid him as quickly as possible. I sprinted into the building, Jimin behind me, complimenting me for running that fast. I rolled my eyes and went to the front counter.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The small and petite lady said, looking up from her computer at me.

"Uh, I'm here to see Park Jimin." I stated and she probably searched through the database to find his room number.

"Are you family?" She asked.

"No." I shook my head along with the word.

"I'm sorry but, you can't see him unless you're fa-"

"It's fine, Dohyun, he's Jimin's boyfriend." Mrs. Park appeared from around the corner and smiled widely at me. The secretary, who I assumed was Dohyun, nodded and looked back down at her computer.

"I'll need your name and information so that I can add you to the list of visiors allowed to see Mr. Park Jimin." She said and I agreed.

"I'm Min Yoongi." I gave her my phone number and followed Jimin's mom to the room he was staying in. Jimin walked next to his mother in front of me and I smiled at the sight. He must really miss his parents.

We got to Jimin's room and I saw his actual body, eyes shut, attached to the monitor.

He looked so much healthier now. The pigmentation in his skin was back, the pinkness of his lips, the dark circles under his eyes gone. I couldn't help but feel myself grinning.

I turned to look at Mrs. Park again who seemed a little off. Her facial expression didn't match my own and she looked tense.

"How's Jimin's condition? Will he be alright?"