Chapter 37

Yoongi's P.O.V

I could barely focus in school since Jimin was all I thought about these days. I would pay attention to what anyone said for about a minute before any of their words triggered a memory about Jimin and then suddenly I zoned out with only him in my mind.

I didn't mind being distracted like this, but my teachers however did not feel the same. They're just crabby and lonely though and they don't understand how it feels to be in-

Jin questioned my sanity at lunch but I just waved him off.

Also, I couldn't count on Mrs. Park to keep her mouth shut becausde she blabbered about me being Jimin's boyfriend to Taehyung and Jungkook who then blabbered about it at lunch to Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin.

The interrogation I got next was pretty heated.

It started with, "Why didn't you tell us?" and, "This is a surprise."

Hoseok asked me why I hadn't told him since he was my best friend and he wouldn't have said the things about Jimin if he had known.

Jin wondered why I would keep such a thing hidden and was very suspicious considering the fact that he had never even seen Jimin and I even make contact with each other.

Namjoon just smiled widely with a knowing look and said that he had a feeling that it would happen.

Taehyung and Jungkook were extremely proud of Jimin for overcoming his anxiety and talking to me, except, that never actually happened, though I still wonder what it would have been like if Jimin had done so.

I got questioned on how it happened, where it happened, what happened, how I looked, how he looked, basically any detail possible. I tried to keep it close to the actual truth, changing the setting and time to a couple days before his disappearance like I had told Mrs. Park.

Namjoon and Jin insisted that we go on a double date as soon as Jimin woke up. Taehyung immediately said to make it a triple date and held up his intertwined hands with Jungkook. Hoseok rolled his eyes and muttered to himself about all the couples and how he was still single as fuck.

"You could always third wheel... I mean seventh wheel." I suggested and he gave me the dirtiest glare he could muster up.

"Me? Jung Hoseok? Show up without a date. Please. I could bring whats his face."

"You mean your sister's boyfriend?"

"Yeah, him!"

"Didn't his name start with a T?"

"Now that I think about it, maybe it started with a J... Or an M? An S? Listen, I don't know. His name is irrelevant to me, but that mou-"

"Okay then, moving on. You can't bring your sister's boyfriend, sorry. Just stay home and be lonely. Make out with a picture of my boyfriend or something." I chuckled.

"Dude that's gross."

"I wouldn't mind. I completely understand. Jimin is hot." I nodded, agreeing with my own statement.

"Yoongi, what the fu-" He had been interrupted by the bell signaling that lunch was over.

"You know I'm just joking." I said, rolling my eyes.

There were just three more classes that day and I couldn't wait to get home to Jimin. I hoped he wasn't too bored out of his mind. He probably spent all day in the shower, maybe singing because that bastard only sang when he was alone.

I'd have to record him some day.

When he woke up of course.

Which could be any day now. I was extremely impatient about it, but I tried to keep my cool.

The final bell of the day rung and I jumped out of my seat, all too eager to see my carrot head. I sprinted to my locker and out of the school, extremely happy that I no longer had to worry about Yuna's crazy ass stalking me. I could get use to the peace.

I saw Jungkook across the street like I had the day I first met Jimin.

"I'M GAY AS FUCK!"

"Same."

I waved at him and he waved back while laughing, and I wondered if he had remembered the same thing I just did. Good times, good times.

I'm glad I decided to listen to Jimin that day, otherwise, none of this would have happened. That's not true though, Jimin probably would've kept trying with his persistent ass.

As I walked home, I was thinking of things that I could possibly do with Jimin that night since most of the time we just derped around on the internet or watched movies to our heart's content.

I thought about the horror movie marathon that we had on Halloween just a couple weeks beforehand and the cute tiger ears I made him wear to match his hair. Though he refused at first, I convinced him to put them on by threatening to remove his netflix privileges for good. He put the ears on before I could even finish the sentence. That boy thrives on movies and I wanted to change that.

He told me that he spent most of his time indoors so I assumed that's why he loved movies as much as he did. I wondered if he had ever been to an amusement park or an arcade or a carnival or even the beach and actually enjoyed it.

All of these were dates I had planned for when he woke up.

I want him to experience what it's like to let go and not stay all cooped up and hidden all the time. Maybe I could be his distraction from everyone else. If I could get him to focus on me, maybe the anxiety wouldn't hit. But of course, this was only what I hoped for. Who knew what would happen when we actually put it to the test.

"I'm home!" I shouted once I shut the front door to my house, not hearing a trace of music or talking from a movie or any sound at all. I made my way up the stairs and didn't hear the shower on either.

"He's probably asleep."

Opening my bedroom door, my eyes searched the room and Park Jimin was no where to be seen.

"Jimin?" I asked, spinning around and peeking out my bedroom door. I gave my room a double take before checking my parents room, the bathroom, then even my sister's room. No sign of him.

I ran down the stairs and searched through the rest of my house.

"Jimin, seriously, come out." I shook my head, panicking a bit.

"Jimin, what the hell!" I yelled, punching the couch in my living room, frustrated.

"He wouldn't go somewhere without telling me, right?" I paced back and forth, wondering where he could have gone.

"Jimin!" I shouted one final time, collapsing on my knees, the thought that maybe he was gone flickered in my mind, the thought that maybe he was awake right alongside it.

"Yoongi?" I heard his shaky voice and immediately stood up, whipping around to face him. He was trembling and staring at me with wide eyes.

"Jimin, are you okay?" I went towards him and tried to place my hand on his shoulder, but it just went right through him.