Chapter Nineteen: Forgive and Forget

Egon Wood ( E Gon )

Pet: Lion Mercury ( Mer Cur Re)

Theresa Ashdown ( Tha Ris A )

Pet: Panther Nyx ( Nics )

Rayner Moonfall ( Ray Ner )

Pet: Bear Ares ( Ar Es )

Ceridwen Vix ( Care A Dwhen )

Pet: Owl Snow ( Snow )

Mali ( Mal E )

Mace Kane ( Mace )

Pet: Horse Nilas ( Neil Ass )

Duzna ( Duz Na )

Vestomer ( Ves Tom Ear )

Adisa Rathmore ( A Dis A )

Salina Mortem ( Sa LI Na )

Lilith Calarook ( Lie Lith Cal A Rook )

Rolland ( Roll Land )

Nassar Thornton ( Nas Sar )

Cecelia Clayhem ( Ce Cil Lie A)

Synth Clayhem ( Sin Th )

Chapter Nineteen: Forgive and Forget

Nassar jerked that flap of the tent upward and tucked under. As he emerged from the massive white tent into the beaming afternoon sun, he was met by the Magic Born, awaiting information.

Nassar scanned the area and a wave on confusion plastered his face.

"Where are the animals?" He asked.

"Snow and Nyx?" Theresa said. Nassar shrugged his shoulders as if saying 'Yes, if that's what their names are'.

"They don't stay with us all the time, they live their lives and we live ours. It only when we need them that they race to our aid, mate." Mace informed.

"Well then, follow me to your tents" Nassar brushed passed the group, bumped into Mace and whispered into his ear. "And don't "mate" me again, got it?"

Mace gritted his teeth and thought, If I weren't injured I'd teach that blood cockroach a lesson. He fought back his urge to incase Nassar in a glacier and said.

"Got it."

Theresa and Egon followed Nassar, as Lilith helped Mace hobble behind them. Nassar stop about twenty yards down from the tent he had just exited.

"The girls will stay in here," Nassar opened the flap of the tent he stood before. "Boys there." He then pointed to another tent which was set up directly to the left.

Lilith handed Mace over to Egon and the icy Magic Born slouched down onto Egon's shoulder, trying to balance his weak body. Lilith shot a gaze toward Theresa, and they disappeared into the tent.

Nassar smirked in annoyance, as if he was babysitting infants, and walked back toward Rolland's tent.

"Well he's a jolly little─"

"Mace..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just get me to the bloody tent!" Mace growled as Egon helped him into their tent.