Chapter Six

Carter is looming over me, and the moon is shining on his very angry face, 'What the hell Cosette?" He whispers darkly.

Shivers travel down my spine, and I immediatly regret letting Georgia convince me to come here. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKING GONE! I THOUGHT SOMEONE TOOK YOU, OR THAT YOU LEFT ME! GOD DAMMIT COSETTE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

At this point my whole body is trembling in fear. Carter's whole body is tense, and his black eyes are wide in rage. His nostrils are flared and letting out hot and angry puffs of air. I swallow loudly, "I just wanted to have some fun, Georgis said-"

He growls, "I knew she would be behind this."

I grab his arm, 'Well maybe if you had been there spending time with me I wouldn't of had to go find something fun to do."

"I have Alpha duties." He replies.

"And I am the future Luna! You should be letting me help you! Involve me in your decisions!"

"You were supposed to come to the pack house tomorrow, but I am going to guess that you will be too hungover to even wipe your own ass."

I shove Carter, "I HATE YOU!"

He grabs my wrists tightly, and pulls me close to him. His eyes are still black but they hold a tint of sadness to them, "I was so scared."

I sigh, and his grip on my wrists loostens, so I remove my hands from his and wrap them around his waist. I simply place my head on his chest, his strong arms wrap around me, "Cosette don't fucking do that ever again."

"I won't." I whisper

I pull my head out of his chest, and his eyes are back to green. I smile up at him, and his eyes flicker to my lips. My heart skips a beat, and my body starts tingling. His warm lips softly graze mine, and I feel like my whole body is being ingulfed in flames. He pulls away, and whispers, "Lets get you home."

---

A pillow is smashed into my face, disrupting my slumber, "COSETTE GET UP!"

"STUFF IT YOU FAT ORCHID!!!!" I shriek back to Carter.

"We have five minutes until we have to leave, so I suggest you get up princess."

I slowly get up and my head is killing me. Five minutes? Really Carter? God you are such a jerk. Quickly, I pull my hair into a pony tail, and apply some eyeliner and mascara. Carter is yelling at me from downstairs to hurry up and I am seriously considering killing him right now. Why on earth would he wake me up five minutes before we have to leave? Like does he have a mental disorder? 

Deciding I don't have time to change out of Carter's t shirt, I pull on a pair of skinny jeans, and converse, and jog down the stairs. Carter is leaning impatiently  against the door, and of course he looks as sexy as ever. I glare at him, "Are you gonna keep standing there with that smirk on your face or are we going to leave Mr.Sexypants?"

He chuckles, and raises an eyebrow, "Mr.Sexypants hmm?" He grabs my hips, "I could get used to that."

I roll my eyes, "Can we please just go?"

He shrugs, "What ever you say princess."

I shove him out the door, "Move your fat ass Mr.Sexypants."

Authors note: oh my gosh i am so happy with how many reads this story is getting!!! Thank you so much!!!!! can you guys please COMMENT PLEASE