Chapter Twelve

Georgia and I are sitting on her bed, magazines are scattered throughout her room, and her bed is covered in popcorn. We are currently watching the Last Song and booing Miley Cyrus when she dumps Liam. I mean, how could she dump someone so beautiful?

While Georgia and I are swooning over Liam, I hear the front door open, and I can immediately sense Carter's presence. Georgia glances at me, and I wink, "Lets have some fun hmm?"

I hear Carter coming up the stairs and once I know he is in ear shot I start talking dreamily, "Oh my gosh Liam is so cute."

The footsteps immediately stop, and Georgia covers her mouth trying not to burst out laughing. "I mean look at him, he is so big and manly."

A low growl can be heard, and I continue, "His eyes, his hair...oh I just want to feel his hands all over me..."

The door burst open and Carter is standing in the doorway shaking with rage. He is so mad that I swear there are waves of anger rolling off of him. His gaze is piercing holes in my soul, and Georgia pauses the movie and whispers, "Uh-oh."

I smile nervously, and stand up, "Hey babe."

He scowls at me, and storms out of the doorway. Without hesitating I run after him, "Carter, stop!"

He freezes and turns around looking angrier than before, if that is possible, "If this is you rejecting me, then I don't want to hear it."

Carefully I walk up to him,"I'm not rejecting you..."

"Then what was that!?!" He spits angrily.

I sigh, and twirl my brown locks in my fingers, "It was a joke."

He growls, "Well it wasn't funny Cosette. Not even close."

My heart starts to sink when I see him turn around and walk away. But then an idea pops in my head, "Alpha,"

Yet again Carter stops, and he turns around, the anger is still evident, but curiosity is one of the main emotions I am feeling coming from him. Quietly, I say, "Kiss me."

In a flash his warm lips are on mine, and he growls deeply into my lips. Our lips for perfectly together, and my heart starts doing backflips in my chest. Slowly he backs me up against the wall, and I run my fingers up and down his back.

His large hands grip my hips tightly, but then they take a dangerous turn up my shirt. I gasp, and his tongue glides across my bottom lip. My knees begin to feel weak as I experience this pure bliss. His warm fingers draw designs on my stomach and sides.

A sudden sadness fills my chest replacing my lust and I immediately know its Georgia. Slowly, I pull away from him, and he lets out a slight whimper. "Georgia needs me." I say breathily.

He sighs, and kisses my nose lightly, "Why are you so perfect?"

I look up into his green eyes, and smile slightly, "I have to go."

He kisses my temple, and his hands slowly slide out from under my shirt, leaving goosebumps behind. I painfully make my way back to Georgia's room. I want nothing more than to run back into Carter's arms, but Georgia needs me.

I open the door to her room, and a smile lights up her face, and her green eyes brighten also. A genuine smile forms on my face, and I plop down on the bed, "Lets finish the movie!"

She squeals and hits play.

---

Georgia is cuddled up into my side sleeping peacefully. Meanwhile I am wide awake unable to sleep without Carter by my side. I know he feels the same because I can sense that he is laying outside the bedroom trying to be as close to me as possible. I think it's really sweet that he cares enough about Georgia not to take me away from her. What ever is going on in her life I want to help her through. As a Luna I have a natural comforting aura which is probably why she is cuddled up next to me right now.

A sigh escapes my lips and I know I won't be able to do anything tomorrow with no sleep. However knowing Carter, he will have me locked up again in the house so I guess it doesn't matter. As if sensing my irritation, Carter's voice speaks in my mind, "I left you home because my father came to the meeting."

I ignore him, well that does make sense. His father and I do not get along. But should the Luna really be kicked out of a meeting? Just shut up brain. Lets at least try to get some sleep.

---

Georgia finally wakes up, and skips down to the kitchen to go get some breakfast. However on her way out she nearly trips over Carter.

Carter stands up groggily looking completely exhausted. Slowly I walk up to him, and collapse in his arms. He scoops me up bridle style, and I already feel myself drifting off to sleep. His warm scent surrounds me, and he places me on the bed. The bed dips when he lays down, and I snuggle into his chest and whisper, "Are you going to stay home?"

He kisses my ear, "Of course."

I smile happily, and I hold his hand in mine as I fall into a blissful sleep.

Authors note: sorry if its short and terrible...I wrote it on my phone. Maybe I will write a longer chapter tonight, it all depends on the response I get on this chapter!!!

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

Love you

---Em