Chapter Eleven

Carter and I moved from our house, and into the pack house. The pack house consists of Jake, Georgia, Mike, Alison, Nate, Hillary, and Vincent. The pack house only consists of the head people in the pack. Obviously Jake is here because he is Beta, Georgia because well, honestly just because she is Carter's sister and with that comes power, Mike because as of now he is my official gaurd, Alison and Hillary are pack doctors, and Victor and Nate are the main trainors, and will also double as extra body gaurds for moi. 

As much as Carter hates that I have three male body guards, he feels that men can protect me better than women, and the only reasoning I can detuct from that pure logic is that he is sexist. So here I am, sitting on the couch staring blankly at the wall, cursing the ground Carter walks on. He left me this morning, and forbad me to leave the house. And of course he ordered MIke to keep a close eye on me. Poor Mike is probably bored out of his mind because his brown eyes are just trained on me, and his large body remains completely motionless. I roll my eyes, "You don't need to watch me every second! It's not like I am going to hurt myself by breathing."

He blinks a few times in shock, but then he quickly regains his composure, "It is my duty to keep my eyes on you at all times Luna."

I snort, "Don't call me that dreadful name."

His head cocks to the side like a cute little puppy, "What?"

I smile, "Cosette, please call me Cosette."

He nods his head slowly, and runs his fingers through his red hair. I pucker my lips, "You were the guy that asked me that question during the pack meeting!"

He snorts, "Yes smarty."

My jaw drops, and he immediatly drops his head in submission. I burst out laughing, and he jerks his head up in shock. Tears start forming in my eyes as I clutch my stomach desperately trying to keep it from bursting open. Mike just continues to stare at me with the most dumfounded look I have ever seen in my life. Georgia comes tumbling down the stairs, and soars over the couch, "Mike what did you do?"

He starts spluttering complete randomness, and Georgia throws her arms up in the air, "Oh my gosh, they are both broken! Oh dear billy goat above how I am I going to explain this to Carter?"

A new round of giggles spurt from my mouth when I hear her say billy goat. Has everyone gone completely mad? I think all this stress is reallly getting to us. When Georgia realizes my laughs aren't going to die down anytime soon, and grabs my arms, and yanks me off the couch. "STOP LAUGHING!"

I immediatly stop, but I still have an idiot smile on my face. She shakes her head, her blond hair flying in various directions, "What happened?"

I send a sly smile Mike's way, "Nothing important."