*Chapter 1: Recruited*

Hey guys! here is the first chapter of the new and improved Born to kill!!

Above is the beautiful Emeraude Toubia who will play the awesome Skylar Diamond!

I hope you enjoy! Remember to Share & Vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 years later...

Sweat dripped down my forehead as I repeatedly punched and kicked the bag in front of me. Music blasted in my ears as my eyebrows furrowed in concentration as I kept throwing punch after punch.

Its been 7 years since I got kidnapped by my own fucking parents and forced to be an assassin. Most people say seven years is nothing and they fly by in a flash, but not for me. These years have felt like a lifetime for me. But I guess that's what happens when you spend seven years in this hell.

In seven years, I have learned every kind of martial arts you can imagine, learned to shoot every kind of gun and learned how to handle knives and blades better and faster than a samurai. I also learned a lot of languages to keep up with clients around the world.

I was forced to become the most feared person in D.Impero, aside from my bastard father. I guess my father was right. He said this was his kingdom and he was the king. Well, all kings must die for his heir to rise up. I vowed to kill my father and make him pay for all the things he made me endure in this hell. After all, didn't he say I was born to kill?

I kept punching and kicking the bag more furiously. My knuckles started to throb but I didn't care. I trained harder and harder every day to achieve my goal. I realized a long time ago there was no use in trying to escape, to crying myself to sleep every day and night I was here. To get out, to get what I wanted, I had to give them what they wanted.

A felt a hand on my shoulder and my instincts took over quickly. I grabbed the persons hand, flipped him over my shoulder and quickly pinned him down on the floor pressing a knife to his throat, ready to kill.

"whoa whoa! Its me!" Jeremy stared back at me. His dark brown hair was messy and over his face, his green eyes showed a little fear. I got off him, pulled the earphones out only to hear him groan.

A week after I first got here I found out he was part of D. Impero too. His parents had a big debt with my father and paid it off by basically selling Jeremy off. He had been dragged into this mess way before I did and hated it just as much. When I first found out, I was angry and disappointed that he lied to me for so long, he hid this giant truth from me but after a few days in his hell, I realized I needed my best friend so I let it go.

"Jesus Sky, what the hell was that for?" he groaned as he tried to sat up. Safe to say he landed hard on his back.

"Its your own fault, idiota. You know better than too sneak up on me while im training. In fact, you know better than to sneak up on me any time at all." I hit him in the arm playfully.

"Ow! I thought you heard me come in" he defended while still rubbing his back and arm.

"I was listening to music. What the hell did you want anyways? You know I like to train at this hour."

"Somebody is touchy today..." he rolled his eyes "your father wants to see you?" he finally stood up groaning. "He says its important."

My fist instantly clench at the mention of him. "I told you to stop calling him my father. He gave up that right the moment he brought me to this hell against my will." I started walking towards the door and out of the training room.

"Sorry, force of habit. Anyways, you should go see him. Maxwell Diamond isn't a man of patience. I'd think you would know that by now"

"Maxwell Diamond can kiss my perfectly toned ass, Jeremy! Besides, you know im not really a girl of patience either." With that I head over to his office. I don't even bother to knock as I just barge in right into his office and sat on the couch with my feet on the coffee table in front of me.

"Skylar, must you enter my office like that? I thought I told you to knock before entering" my father glares at me.

"You did, but as it turns out, I don't give a single fuck about what you tell me, Maxwell." I shrug as I stand up and walk over to his desk.

My father chuckled and stoodup too. His hand pressed against his desk as he leveled his face to mine. "Is your hatred for me so strong that you cant even call me father?" he grinned and I felt my hands clench into fist so hard I felt my knuckles turning white.

"You lost that privilege seven years ago when you brought me here. When you let those people" I spit out the word like poison but I couldn't bring myself to continue. I didn't want to think about all that I went through.

"Let those people what, Skylar? Let those people turn you into the top killer you are today?" He moved around the desk and stood right in front of me. "If it wasn't for me you would still be the pathetic 18 year old you were when I first brought you here. I should have brought you here sooner but your mother insisted on waiting until you turned 18. Seven years later and here you are." I tensed as he came up from behind me close to my ear "You are my top assassin, my greatest creation and my favorite little puppet. You kill without hesitation or remorse but deep inside we both know you're still the pathetic girl you have always been" he stepped away laughing.

I felt my fist clench even harder, my nails digging into my skin as I tried not to kill him right here and now.

It's not the time Skylar. Soon, but not now I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My eyes twitched and burned from the tears I was holding back.

"Good girl" he whispered behind me. Making me more furious than ever. "Now, on too why I called you." he continued "Take a seat, Skylar" he motioned towards the seat in front of his desk. I sat down. "You must know by now that one of the many clienteles we have, include Mafia families. Most of which hire us to make difficult hits happen" he looks at me expectantly.

"Yes, what does that have to do with me? Do I need to pull a hit or something?" I asked already growing impatient.

"Not exactly. You have been recruited by the Valentino family. You will be their head hitman, or hitwoman if you prefer that. You will take their oath of Omerta and work with them until they say otherwise."

"And if I refuse?" I try to ask as calmly as possible but with the anger rising through me it's nearly impossible.

"You can't, you're already paid for, and you'll be leaving tonight."

"I'm already paid for?! You basically sold me over to some strange Mafia family? You son of a bitch!" I felt myself standing up ready to lounge myself at him when he starts laughing. I don't mean light laughing I mean really laughing. The kind of laugh you hear when you find something extremely hilarious.

"Now now... sweetheart don't worry. I'm sure you will be able to defend yourself out there. Think of it this way, you'll be out of D. Impero permanently if you're lucky."

I had to admit he had a point, I would be out of here. Mafia families are usually pretty loaded and id be staying in a big house or something. But mark my words I'm coming back to this hell with sole purpose of killing this bastard.

"Oh believe me, I'm coming back and the day Ido..." I take a step close to him "it will be the day I watch you take your lastdying breathe while you choke on your own blood, father" I smile and head outthe door without another word.