*Chapter 21: Euphoria*

HEY GUYS!!! HERE IS A SHORT BUT VERY EVENTFUL CHAPTER! *WINK WINK* ;)

AS IVE SAID BEFORE WITH WORK AND EVERYTHING I DONT HAVE AS MUCH TIME TO WRITE AS I WOULD LIKE TO BUT ILL ALWAYS TRY TO FIND TIME TO POST AS OFTEN AS I CAN!!

ANYWHO! ABOVE IS THE SONG RIDE BY SOMO WITH WAS THE SONG THAT GAVE ME INSPIRATION FOR THIS VERY VERY INTERESTING CHAPTER!

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE 18 +CONTENT! IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS TYPE OF READING THEN READ UNTIL THE SECOND WARNING APPEARS THEN CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!! :)

HAPPY READING! <3

Love, GrissyQuinn <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

As much as I tried, I couldn't get the images of a half dead Eric out of my head. Everything was just replaying in slow motion again and again in my head as I got to Alexanders room.

Alexander shrugged of his suit jacket and loosened his tie as he sat on the edge of his bed. His elbows rested on his knees as his hands held up his head. He looked utterly defeated. Not only had Armani foiled our plan but he had nearly killed Eric, his best friend, one of his brothers.

I quietly slipped off my heels and placed my weapons on the table in the middle of the room. Walking towards him, I kneel in front of him, trying to be eye level with him. "This is not your fault, you know this." I tried to reassure him.

"Then why do I feel like it is? Like I should have known something was wrong, that Armani was one step ahead of us."

"How could you have known that?" he didn't respond "Don't try to blame yourself for this. Alexa is working on finding out the cause and Catalina is making sure Eric is okay."

"What am I doing, Skylar?! Nothing! I'm pathetically sitting here feeling sorry for myself!" he stands up abruptly and walks across the room.

"You're not doing nothing, Alexander..." I stayed on my knees on the floor looking at him "You're here with me, you don't think this is affecting me too? I may not have known Eric for nearly as long as you but as you told me once, I became part of this family the moment I swore Omerta... that means he's my family too!" Tears formed in my eyes as I heard him walk across the room and gently brought me to my feet.

(Warning #2: 18+ content ahead)

"Don't kneel, you're a queen and queens should never kneel for anything but pleasure." He whispered, as he hugged me tightly. The hug quickly turned into a soft kiss. My arms wrapped around him as his lips devoured mine in a way that almost had me on my knees again. His lips never left mine as his hands moved towards the zipper on my dress and dragged it down. It dropped, and I stepped out of the fabric pooled at my feet. His lips started leaving a trail down my neck, making my breath catch as my hands unbuttoned his dress shirt. My hands had minds of their own as they explored his bare chest. Each finger caressing his soft skin and toned muscles.

I felt him shiver as my hands light as a feather ran past his abdomen to his defined V line and grabbed his belt. Moans escaped me as we kiss falling on the bed, our kisses were gentle and soft yet hungry and passionate enough to leave me craving more as my hands undid his belt and dragged down his pants leaving him in his boxers. His cock getting harder with each kiss we gave each other.

We finally broke apart from our kiss, both panting and craving more. He looked at me with loving eyes for what felt like eternity before he started kissing down my body. His hands un did my bra as his lips kissed my neck so softly it made goosebumps rise on my body and sent a cold sensation through me. My heavy breaths were the only thing heard in the room as his lips found my sensitive breasts and took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked and licked it, making my panties wet and making me needier than ever before.

Moans kept escaping me as he kept traveling down my body, kissing me everywhere he could think of. Kissing my chest, my belly, my scars until he reached my impossibly wet panties. He slipped them off as he kissed between my thighs, gently biting into them as he kept slipping them off, throwing them somewhere in the room.

He looked up at me from between my thighs before his tongue licked up my slit sending immense pleasure up my body. He played with my clit, licking it, sucking on it, teasing it until I was ready to down right beg. He knew how my body worked and he handled it perfectly as his tongue tasted every single inch of me.

My back arched as he slowly slipped his fingers inside me, his tongue never ceasing to make me want more and more. All the feelings and sensations running through me made me feel more euphoric than ever did before. My mind was foggy, clouded with explosions of pleasure but I did know one thing for sure. I wanted him, I wanted all of him, because I loved him.

As if he read my mind, "Let me make love to you, Skylar." Alexander whispered huskily as he crawled on top of me. His cock now outside of his boxers, hard and throbbing.

I didn't have to answer, he knew I was ready the moment I kissed him deeply, pulling him closer as I tasted myself in his wet lips. He was making love to me from the moment we started kissing.

My hand grabbed his cock and I started to slowly stroke it. My experiences with sex had been horrible from the start, but at this moment with Alexander that was the last thing on my mind.

Breaking our kiss for a moment, Alexander shuffled around the nightstand drawer until he found the condom he needed. He quickly placed it over his cock and placed himself in between my thighs.

My body instinctively started shaking, I was nervous and scared. Sex to me was associated with pain and misery not pleasure and love. This was new to me and even though I knew Alexander wouldn't hurt me, I was still a bit scared.

"I'll be gentle, I promise. I will never hurt you, Skylar." Alexander assured me with the most loving eyes I've ever seen.

I nodded slowly as I he positioned himself at my entrance. Slowly but with pressure he began pushing into me. I felt myself stretch to accommodate him, and it was a lot to accommodate. Moans escaped me as I felt him fill me completely. It was a feeling I've never felt before, I thought nothing would ever feel this pleasurable.

"Are you okay?" he asked, and I nodded.

The moment he started moving my last thought went out the window. The pleasure I felt kept growing and growing. My moans got louder and needier.

He moved slowly, making me feel him. He looked at me with so much love and admiration, for a moment I didn't think any of it was real.

"Alexander..." I moaned out his name as he moved a bit faster.

"Ohh, Skylar" Alexander whisper moaned. "You're so tight"

He kept moving faster and harder and with every move he made, my moans got more desperate. I gripped the sheets in my hands as my back arched with the feeling of pleasure running through me. It wasn't pain, it was pure pleasure.

My orgasm got closer and closer as I felt everything more intense. He kept making me go higher, higher and higher. My mind was foggy, my heart was racing, my body was in a pure state of euphoria. Happiness, pleasure, love all hitting me at once.

"Ohh fuck... Alexander!" I yelled out as my orgasm crashed into me without warning. I felt myself squeeze him as I came hard, triggering his own orgasm.

"Ohh fuck... Skylar!" he yelled out as he came with me.

Panting and sweaty he collapsed next to me. He discarded the condom and pulled me close to him. My mind was still foggy from the orgasm I had but most of all my heart was full of nothing but love for him.

We both closed our eyes as our naked bodies stayed close. His arms wrapped around me as I whispered one last thing before I passed out.

"I love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! IM SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT AND MAYBE NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED FOR THEIR FIRST TIME! FRANKLY, I DONT THINK ITS MY BEST WORK BUT IM A WRITER THATS STILL LEARNING GUYS!!

REMEMBER TO VOTE & SHARE IF YOU LIKED <3 THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! BTK IS AT 8K AND IM JUST SO THANKFUL!! <3