*Chapter 13: Ruthless*

ANOTHER UPDATE! WOOP WOOP! WHOS HYPED WITH THIS STORY?!

I KNOW I AM! But maybe Im Biased ;P

Above is the song Love Like War by All Time Low <3 I think it fits the story <3

Isn't Emeraude aka Skylar just Beautiful? <3

Happy Reading Guys!!

Love, GrissyQuinn <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexanders POV

I buttoned up my white dress shirt as I quietly got dressed for the day. My eyes automatically drifted to Skylar as she moved in her sleep. She was such a beautiful woman. Long raven black hair, light brown eyes, full lips that I ached to kiss. From the moment she stepped out the car the day she arrived, I was shocked at how beautiful she looked. Confident, determined, deadly, sexy. It took everything in me, not to kiss her right there in my office. I knew better, if I had she would have probably kicked my ass right there.

After last night, it was clear she was both physically and emotionally exhausted. After she fell asleep, I placed her in my bed and I slept on the sofa. I didn't want to wake her by walking her all the way to her room.

Her story repeated itself again and again in my head since last night. How her father ripped her from her life, to have her trained at D. Impero. I had heard stories about D.Impero. How they train their assassins brutally, how they basically strip them of their humanity, so they kill on command. Skylar spent seven years at D.Impero, it truly amazed me how she still had a piece of her humanity left. It was clear she still had a conscience, that she still cared for others. She said her own father made her life a living hell.

I knew I still had a lot to learn about Skylar Diamond. That her story was not over, but I wasn't going to push her for more. I knew it took everything in her to tell me every word she spoke last night.

I could still hear her sobs and screams from last night. I was walking back to my room after making sure Kyle was secure at the basement, when I heard glass shatter followed by a loud sobs and screams of anger.

As soon as I stepped into Skylar's room, I saw her sobbing and screaming as she punched the mirror repeatedly. By the time I got here there was no mirror left to punch. Her hand was bleeding and she was going to hurt herself even more if I didn't stop her. So I held her back, made her look into my eyes and hugged her until she settled down.