*Chapter 16: Una Serata Romantica*

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES AND FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY <3 IT SERIOUSLY MAKES ME SO HAPPY <3

SO! HERE IS A LONG AND ROMANTIC CHAPTER YOU GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

ABOVE IS THE SONG STARRY EYED BY ELLIE GOULDING. I LISTENED TO THIS ALL THROUGH OUT THE CHAPTER.

LOVE, GRISSYQUINN <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylars POV

The next day passed relatively quick. During the day I went with Jeremy and Alexa to patrol the clubs, making sure Armani hadn't tried taking more girls after we took them all back.

So far, things were calm but in a way, that worried me. It's always calm before the storm and things were starting to look way to calm for my taste. Deciding to ignore it, I spent the rest of the day trying not to freak out about my date with Alexander. I still couldn't believe I had said yes but there was no looking back now. I was going to do this.

Clothes were scattered all over my room. I had ransacked my whole closet and still found nothing to wear. Since I never actually went out for social things, my closet was filled with training and mission clothes. After like thirty minutes of finding absolutely nothing, I knew I had to get help.

Storming out of my room, I almost run over to Alexa's room. Not even knocking and risking the possibility of finding my two best friends having sex, I barged in.

"Sky? What's wrong?" Alexa spoke up as soon as I barged in.

"It's an emergency." I said grabbing her by her hand and dragging her out of the room without another word.

Knocking on the next door, I see the familiar face I was also looking for.

"Skylar, Alexa." Catalina said with a smile on her face, but before she can say anything else. I grab her hand as well and drag her behind me back to my room.

"Skylar, what is going on?" Alexa asked as I pulled them both into my room.

"Did a tornado pass by your room?" Catalina asked while looking around my room.

"My date with Alexander is in two hours and I have absolutely nothing to wear." I explain while plopping down on my bed, placing my face in my hands.

Oh my god, Sky! You are freaking out over a date! I never thought this day would come." Alexa giggled joined by Catalina.

"I'm serious! I need your help."

"Alright, calm down. I got just the thing." Catalina said while leaving the room.

"I can do your hair and make-up babe, so don't worry and leave it to us." Alexa smiled at me. "Go take a shower while Catalina gets your outfit."

With a simple nod, I walked towards my bathroom and took a long shower. I washed my hair and used a new lavender scented soap, I had bought.

Shutting off the water and wrapping both my body and hair in towels, I exit the room to find the girls, chatting on the bed. Before I could even speak, Catalina walked towards me, with an outfit in hand. "Here, try this on."

Examining the outfit, she gave me, I knew she had a good fashion sense. The outfit consisted of a cute black top with a matching skirt, topped with my leather jacket. Since it was getting cold I slipped on a pair of thigh high black boots. Looking at myself in the mirror, I liked how I looked, guess it was lucky the three of us were about the same size in clothing and shoes.