*Chapter 8: Looking at the stars*

So this chapter is short guys! However next chapter will be longer and a new key character will make an appearance! ;) i hope you all like him/her! <3

Happy reading! <3

Above is the song Believer by Imagine Dragons . Its just so perfect for Skylar <3

With love, GrissyQuinn <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride back to the Villa felt long and quiet. Alexa and Jeremy were asleep in the backseats leaning into each other and Angelo was quietly staring out the window while holding on to the wound on his arm.

Once the job was done, we quickly packed up everything and got in the car. It was nearly eleven at night and even though the job played out quicker than I expected, it was late, and we were all exhausted. Not to mention Angelo and I were injured.

Once we got there, Angelo got out first to have a nurse tend to his wounds, mine were killing me but I could hold out for a bit more. I drove all the way here even with my shoulder hurt.

I looked through the rearview mirror to see Jeremy and Alexa still soundly asleep. Getting out of the car I opened Jeremys side of the door and tried to nudge him awake.

"Jeremy, get up were here." I softly nudge him which only makes him mumble in his sleep.

"I'm too tired, Lex. We can do it in the morning..." He mumbled making me scrunch up my nose in disgust. I seriously didn't want to know about the sex life they had. I smiled at the nickname as he mumbled it in his sleep. I always thought it was funny how we all had three letter nicknames for each other. Jeremy being Jer, Alexa being Lex and most of the time they called me Sky.

"Ew, get up Jeremy Braxton" I punched him in the arm, making him wake up startled.

"What the hell, Sky!" he rubbed his arm softly. "Why did you hit me?"

"Because were at the Villa and I wasn't about to leave you two sleep in my new car. So, get up." He groaned as he got out of the car and went to the other to gather Alexa in his arms. "Also, I'm beginning to think you two have way too much sex." I smirked at him.

"what? Why do you say that?" he whispered trying not to wake up Alexa.

"No reason" I grinned as we entered the front door.

"I'm going to give Alexander the 411 on the job tonight. Get some rest, you both deserve it after a job well done."

"Goodnight, Sky." He whispered and headed up to their room.

The light in Alexanders office was still on, so I quickly figured out he was still in there. Knocking twice on the door I waited for him to answer.

"Come in" he yelled from inside. Exhaustion clear in his voice and once I entered it was clear on his face as well.

He looked at me all over and stared at my face for a couple of seconds. I didn't know why until I realized my face and neck still had dried blood on them. My clothes were bloodied but since I wore all black it was barely noticeable.