*Chapter 19: The Benefit*

HEY GUYS! IM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER! IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH WORK. I WORK ALL WEEK AND USUALLY ON WEEKENDS IM EXHAUSTED.

BUT HERE WE ARE!! ABOVE IS THE SONG SICK BOY BY THE CHAINSMOKERS BECAUSE IVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH IT!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

Love, GrissyQuinn <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next week passed rather quickly. Alexander and I trained together all week and we even spent every night together. We still hadn't taken the next step but that was more my choice. Though Alexander made me happier than I've ever been before, I still didn't feel quite ready to take that step. Alexander was being more than understanding and always embraced me all night.

Tomorrow night was Armani's benefit and we had everything all planned out. Alexander and I would arrive together and stay within the ball room making sure Armani stayed on sight. The others would scatter around the house and plant the bugs that Alexa had built to finally reveal who the rat was.

"Everyone clear on the plan?" Alexander spoke up as we were all gathered around his office.

"Yeah, it's a very simple plan." Angelo spoke up

"I'll text you guys If anything happens. I have to get back to the pricks house." Eric said as he picked up his things to leave.

With that, everyone was dismissed and we all went to our separate plans for the day. I decided to work out at the gym for a bit and relieve stress. For days I've had a bad feeling in my gut about tonight, and no matter how much I tried to re assure myself that everything would be okay, that we were an amazing team, that Alexander would make sure everything would go smoothly, the feeling would just not go away.

I punched the bag repeatedly as I sparred with the object. Music blasting in my earphones, sweat dripped down my face and body as I focused on improving my moves. Before I knew it, hours had passed, I was panting hard on the floor and Alexa was standing over me with her arms crossed and a serious expression.

"Skylar, what are you doing here?" she asked

"Umm, working on a thesis?" I answer sarcastically, to which she rolls her eyes at.

"The benefit is in three hours and instead of getting ready for it, you're here smelling like the inside of a high school boy's locker room" she scrunches up her nose.

"You know, sometimes your honesty hurts." I complain as I get up from the floor. "Besides, you said it yourself, I have three hours to get ready."

"Do you even know what you're going to wear?"

"Yes, Catalina bought me a dress three days ago. I haven't tried it on yet, but she said to trust her."

"Get your stuff and go shower, please. Catalina and I are getting ready in her room. So, take your stuff over there when you're done showering." With that she leaves and I'm once again alone with my thoughts.

Deciding to end my work out for the day, I take my things and head towards my room to shower. As soon as the cool water hits my skin, I try to let all worries fade away. The feeling at the pit of my stomach was still there, reminding me to be extra vigilant and alert tonight, I guess it was the silver lining of it.