*Chapter 9: Spies & Revelations*

Above is Diego Boneta who will play the handsome Eric Castillo!! <3 I hope you guys like him :)

Also the song is Heavy by Linking Park ft Kiiara . I thought it fit the chapter. :)

Theres a super important authors note at the end, so please don't miss it :D

Happy reading and i hope you enjoy! <3

Love, GrissyQuinn <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. It took a moment for my heavy eyes to adjust to the sudden light. I managed to fall asleep sometime around 4am and looking at the time, I saw it was only 8:00am. I only got four hours of sleep.

The knocking at my door continued before I begrudgingly got up and opened the door.

"Good morning, Sunshine!" I was greeted by a grinning Angelo. I had to wonder why he was so happy today. The man got stabbed in the arm last night, I wouldn't feel so giddy.

"Good morning" I left the door open and sat on the edge of the bed while he remained under the door frame. "Why are you so happy today?" I rubbed at my eyes trying to wake up a bit.

"No reason." He said looking down at his shoes and I swear I even saw him blush a bit. Oh yeah, something is going on here "I just think today is as good as any other day to start with a smile."

I started at this grinning face for a couple of seconds before I decided to drop it. "Alright. Well, why did you wake me up? I'm assuming it wasn't only to show off your white smile." I smirked at him.

He chuckled "Right. Alexander wants us in his office at eleven, Jeremy and Alexa too. He wants to introduce you to someone."

"Is this someone, why you're all giddy today?" I teased him and he instantly grew a serious expression on his back even straightened up.

"No, he's just an old childhood friend. I guess I'm happy to see the little shit." he let out a soft laugh.

"Aww, such bromance" I placed my hand over my heart trying to be dramatic and we laughed. It felt good to joke around and laugh around someone. I rarely got the chance to do this, to be around other people aside from Jeremy and Alexa. It was a strange feeling for me, and I admit I was liking it. "Alright, well get out so I can get dressed."

Just before he closed the door, I spoke up again. "By the way, how's your arm?"

He opened the door a bit more "It's alright. A couple of stiches and an order to take it easy for a bit, so they wont rip." He smiled before he closed the door and left.

Getting up from bed, I head straight for the bathroom to freshen up. I headed towards my closet deciding upon a simple pair of black skinny jeans and light blue buttoned up flannel t-shirt. Slipping on a pair of comfortable sneakers and my hair on a high ponytail, I grabbed my phone to leave the room when I noticed a message and couldn't stop the frown on my face.