*Chapter 33: A battle ends but a war begins...*

*DRUMROLL*  HERE IT IS GUYS!  THE LAST CHAPTER OF BORN TO KILL *SOBS* I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE ITS DONE...

BUT THE STORY IS NOT OVER, THE STORY CONTINUES IN KOROLEVA - BOOK II <3 SO GO CHECK IT OUT GUYS, THE PROLOGUE IS ALREADY UP AND RUNNING! 

ABOVE IS THE SONG  SUCKER BY THE JONAS BROTHERS <3 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT  GUYS, I TRULY WOULDNT BE HERE WITHOUT YOU! <3 I HOPE YOU ENJOY  KOROLEVA AS MUCH AS YOU DID BORN TO KILL. 

YOU WILL STILL SEE PLENTY OF SKYLAR AND THE GANG <3 

HAPPY READING GUYS! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

1 month later...

"Have you guys set a date yet?" Alexa asked me as we sat in the kitchen drinking coffee.

New years and January went by in a blast and before we knew it was a few days until Valentines day. My body had healed as only a few bruises remained here and there, but I was my old self again. I was training in the gym every day and I even did some sparring with the guys and Alexa.

"No, not yet" I took a sip of my coffee. "Things have been oddly quiet and were suspicious. Armani and Maxwell haven't made a single move in almost two months and its just to suspicious. We decided not to set a date until we know an army of assassins won't crash our wedding."

"Our wedding!" Alexa squealed "Oh! I never thought I would be hearing you say those words"

I couldn't but laugh "Did you hear a word I said?"

"yeah yeah, quiet and suspicious." She waved at the air as if brushing the whole thing off "You're engaged Skylar, can't you guys just focus on that?"

"Alexa, you have been in the business longer than I have. You above all people know we always have to be careful."

"I guess" she rolled her eyes and sipped her coffee. "I'm just so exited! I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid."

"Oh my god, I am too!" I grinned and jumped from joy a bit. "I'm so happy, Alexa." I stared at the beautiful ring on my finger "I've always wanted a puffy white dress and a rose filled wedding." I sighed "I just never thought I would be able to."

"We should have an engagement party to celebrate at least!"

"That's a great idea!" I saw no reason we couldn't at least celebrate the engagement, even with Maxwell and Armani so suspiciously quiet. I had a right to enjoy the happiness I was feeling.

"What's a great idea?" Alexander suddenly burst through the kitchen door followed by all the guys. He got to my side and gave me a kiss and wrapped his arm over my shoulders.