Last Day

Bailey's POV

Rinnggg

Finally..its summer. I walk put of my last class of this year to my locker. I set all my books in it and grab my cross body bag. I slip it over my body just as Hunter walks over. See Hunter and I have been friends since dipers. Hes totally hot an all, we tried the dating thing. But it got awkward fast so we went back to being friends.

"Ready for summer Boo?" Only family and close friends call me that. I nod my head and shut my locker.

"Yea, I can focus on gymnastics and Boxing" he shakes his head grinning as we walk away.

"Leave it to you.." I smirk.

"Damn stright" he chuckles at me. Its like this every day. We start walking towards our cars when he stops and stops me to.

"Can I introduce you to some people tomorrow?" I can tell hes nervous because hes biting his check. He know I dont do well with mew people. I sigh.

"Fine, but if anyone try and get in my pants im not to be held responsible for my actions " I state seriously. The last guy that tried that lost the ability to have kids. Poor guy, all well he should have known better then to slap my ass. He full out laughs and heads to his car.

"Alright..anyways, I gotta go tell them the good news. See you tomorrow Boo bear" I smile at that nickname.

"Bye hunt" he smiles and hops into his corvet and drives off. I hop into my Chevy camaro and head home. As I drive I notice that now I can start working on my car more. Also my gymnastics amd more importantly. ..boxing. yea Im not your typical girl. Id reather be sweaty then at a mall shopping. Thats what made Hunter and I click. I pull up to my two story house. Inside lies my father, and the twins. Both older and are sometimes protective but not over the top since I can handle myself. I park in my spot and head inside.

"Im home! " I hollar through out the house.

"Okay hun!" I hear my dad from the office. Hes a lawyer. The best at that, we didnt want to show off our money so we keeped this house. I through my bag on its hook by the door and head to the kitchen. I grab and apple and make my way to my bedroom. I open the door and walk to my closet. I pick out some black spandex booty shorts that ride up to you can see the bottom of my 'bubble butt' as Hunter calls it and a cami that shows some clevage. I hop in the shower and wash up. I change and head to my room. I plop down on my bed and shove my phone onto the charger.

I guess I should introduce myself. Im Bailey Williams. Im half spanish so I get some features from there. I have long black cruly hair, and brown eyes. Im fit and you can see a faint six pack. I love it. My brothers look exactly like my father, while I get the looks of my mom. She died of lung cancer three years ago. I took it hardest the most. I stopped eating and mostly boxed till my knuckles bleed. Hunter was the one to help me outta that stage. If it wasent for him I would have ended up in the hospital.

I miss her alot. She was my rock, but some how. That rock postion slide over to rest on Hunters shoulders. Ive never gone a day with out him talking, texting or even hanging out with each other. I slowly slip into the dream land hopping to sleep in tomorrow..

Boy was I wrong...